What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Tits

Feej

First Grade
Look the haters are out in force the comment section:

Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan says his side have forgotten how to win

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tten-how-to-win-20150328-1ma1tl.html#comments

1 comment so far
There are too many teams in Sydney. Of the unmerged teams the Sharks are one of the least supported and certainly the least successful. It's time to move them or lose them.
CommenterSeano Date and time March 28, 2015, 8:47PM

What if he's right though?

Feej

First Grade
Like I said, if Phlemmo see's out his three years he won't have a team to coach by the end of it. Anderson, Raper and Stuart put in all the nails, and now Phlemmo is pounding the final one's in.

drago brelli

Bench
Things just got even worse. The team the Cronulla supporters hate more than Flanno, Illawarra/stains, just beat Manly 12-4.

Card Shark

Immortal
He said something about a trainer passing a message. Then said he leave it up to the team.

WTF?

Did he make the call or didn't he?

Since 73

First Grade
. The only thing that will potentially draw a crowd again at Cronulla would be Flanno breaking through Gormo's plate glass window, landing face first into the street.
Jumping of his own accord....30 000.

Being thrown...full house and viral.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
What did he do?

Toops gave away a typical toops dumb penalty on the 3rd or 4th tackle. The fact is they were struggling at this point to make any ground as we were well and truly on top. On that set of six Myles put that big fella over next to the posts. That levelled things up.

My point is without that penalty they were shot

Card Shark

Immortal
We have many players guilty of giving away dumb penalties.

Him & Fafita are 2 of the worst.

Once again, poor discipline caused by poor coaching.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Went to the game........
Awesome afternoon for footy - weather tops
Beers lines still long
No atmosphere - no team structure - dumb play, some good but generally terrible from both sides.
My mates and I walked into concourse and sat in empty row of seat, no questions asked. Even got up and got beers and never questioned for a ticket at anytime.
Food was great......at Montien Thai main street of Cronulla after the game.

0-4 - I love it when a plan comes together. Heres to another week. Next week Roosters 400pm Easter Sunday - will be epic

southland

Juniors
And thus ends the Wade Graham at 5/8... Or so it should... next week we will see Flanno trotting out the same ol bullshit...

Bird looked energetic.

Holmes deserves to be on another team.

I feel stress every time we get to kick a penalty to touch. Watching Ennis take a good long drink then punt it 10 or 12 metres. Expect it to fill every time.. Meanwhile Sezer boots it 50-60metres as do other standard NRL halves 5/8's...

Gal to play prop (obviously) Gal to play 60mins. Bird to start instead of Beale. Holmes and Gordon to rotate fullback and wing...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Pending on the weather, I will be at this game with bells on. Should be good opportunity to have a beer and have a laugh with some mates, at the teams expense.
0-5 he we come....the bleeding hearts will fire up at that sort of rationale, but if it takes the coach 4 rounds to admit.......we might have to make some changes, maybe it will take 0-8 before he is gone.
Previous coaches before him have been bashed in the media hard for 4 straight losses, he is getting off lightly.
Good times

Card Shark

Immortal
I saw on fox sports news a Titans try with Heighington being dragged off by a trainer, then he went back to try & make a tackle on try scorer, as he waltzed through a big gap.

What the f**k was that shit???

Pig Champion

Juniors
They put number 6 on a backrowers back. He still plays like a bash and barge backrower.
Then, finally he throws a pass.....

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I had a good chat with Matt Hilder at the game last night.

Let's just say our opinions on many things within the club did not differ

Craigshark

First Grade
It's funny.. Graham doesn't throw a pass all night. Then when we want him to hold it, he throws it.. You f**king goose.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Supercoach said there will be changes at the presser last night. He also said Bird will see lots of time. The merkin better be true to his word. Bird and Val were the only shining lights last night.

Latest posts