What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Tits

txta2

First Grade
Wade Graham is the perfect example of being Cronullafied.
From origin hopeful to a deadest useless hack in 2 years.

island pro

Juniors
I know I might cop it for this, but I genuinely think Graham should be dropped. He hasn't offered anything for over a year. Tell me he is in the best 3 backrowers at the club? The best 3 halves? Nope... Didn't think so. To think this bloke will take over as captain is more depressing than the current state of affairs.

Weaponhead

Coach
I know I might cop it for this, but I genuinely think Graham should be dropped. He hasn't offered anything for over a year. Tell me he is in the best 3 backrowers at the club? The best 3 halves? Nope... Didn't think so. To think this bloke will take over as captain is more depressing than the current state of affairs.

I have felt he is overrated for a while now. Was never near origin standard and never will be. Good enough to be a Sharks legend though.

The Popper

Bench
Jack Gibson used to say `If you're good enough you're old enough'. Flanagan seems to think `We'll blood 'em 'til an encumbant dies or they get poached by another club.'

Generalzod

Immortal
At the end of the match it was more of a wake than a football game, In all honesty I feel like going to Gorman and asking for a refund...I can't even remember the last time we won a match, Thanks for a new begining Flanno I hope this loss draws you closer to your sacking.

Since 73

First Grade
We are officially the worst team in the comp after 4 rounds.

The fattest 5/8.

And the dumbest coach in the comp - by a Flemington straight. Jason Taylor has the IQ of a gnat but Flanno makes him look like Mensaman.

SadShark

Bench
Not only the most unsuccessful NRL club in history but one of the most unsuccessful sporting teams in history. The only thing that will potentially draw a crowd again at Cronulla would be Flanno breaking through Gormo's plate glass window, landing face first into the street.

marrick5

Juniors
I'm over it. Up 20-18 and gallen in his wisdom goes for the 2 his point being? Ive said for a long time gallen is part of the problem it's in the culture he needs to go and take flanno, Lewis and others with him. Us long suffering supporters have been through enough!

Card Shark

Immortal
Birdy blowing up deluxe at the decision to take the two.

Went fishing, listening on a radio with scratchy reception after 6 cause ABC thinks people care about the election.

Did I hear correctly... We were leading by 2 & took another penalty goal?

How many minutes did Gal play?

marrick5

Juniors
Super coach gallen all the same useless hacks play the game like we are in the 80's. anyway we got what we deserved hopefully the only saving grace from all this pain is it leads to Flanagan being sacked.

Craigshark

First Grade
Went fishing, listening on a radio with scratchy reception after 6 cause ABC thinks people care about the election.

Did I hear correctly... We were leading by 2 & took another penalty goal?

How many minutes did Gal play?

Correct.

80. He didn't play badly, just made some stupid decisions like the ones that have been discussed.

Generalzod

Immortal
Look the haters are out in force the comment section:

Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan says his side have forgotten how to win

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tten-how-to-win-20150328-1ma1tl.html#comments

1 comment so far
There are too many teams in Sydney. Of the unmerged teams the Sharks are one of the least supported and certainly the least successful. It's time to move them or lose them.
CommenterSeano Date and time March 28, 2015, 8:47PM

Latest posts