What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs warriors

roboshark

Coach
Just realised if we play Melbourne in Melbourne then they get a 3 day extra break than us. They play Thursday we play Sunday.

PJ

First Grade
This is the first time that I’ve actually hated what has become of this game - the powers-that-be have decided that ANY touch of the opposition player’s head is a penalty.
The send-off of Iro was DISGUSTING!!
So disillusioned…

It isn't that simple. There are plenty of similar ones that get nothing.

Game is managed nowadays for who they want and some get away shit and others don't.

If only Uele put as much effort into playing as he did the haka at the end.. does he have any sort of will to win installed in him?
Tell me we didn't have players celebrating with that fraud SJ at the end of game.
Uele was at the club when SJ left and how he did it.
I was not an Aaron Woods fan but at least he didn't leave like SJ did

Quicksilver

Bench
I just saw on the reply that cheating prick ref gave them 6 more in that last play as well. Couldn't see any infringement. Speechless

I'd like journalists to start asking questions about these little reset ones. The subtle little push in a direction. We don't get an explanation or replay on tv. It just gets called with no obvious infringement and it influences games.

Next time any of us want to complain that no one in the media, etc., takes us seriously, just watch the last couple of minutes of the game. Do you see Melbourne do that? The Panthers? The Roosters, even?