What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs western suburbs magpies

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah I'm in the f**ked if I know category too. Feel like the loss of Sifa will be more important than being without Nicho tonight. Ale will relish the challenge as will Tricky. Just a matter of whether the pigs can get their fingers out and not get dominated from the get go. Sharks 28-24. Will be a good test of Fitz's credentials over the next couple of months to see if he can help them salvage what was a really promising start to the season. I think he can but time will tell.

Be interesting who will give a easy 6 more away first prob Brailey.

I want to see how Kennedy and Brailey perform they really need to step up for the spine.

Watch Toby tonight he will try to make up for dogs dinner and could even get worse.

We should win, but I think this will be a ugly game.

We need to be sledging Galvin.
I would actual target Bateman get him to react.
But I am guessing no one in our team will say boo

Big Bloke

Juniors
Be interesting who will give a easy 6 more away first prob Brailey.

I want to see how Kennedy and Brailey perform they really need to step up for the spine.

Watch Toby tonight he will try to make up for dogs dinner and could even get worse.

We should win, but I think this will be a ugly game.

We need to be sledging Galvin.
I would actual target Bateman get him to react.
But I am guessing no one in our team will say boo
That is something I would be telling our players not to do. Bateman will pick his own fights, he prefers to do this rather than play footy. No need to bait him, he will try the niggle with us. Best just to ignore it.

R-15-3

Bench
We need to be happy to concede fast play the balls and get dominated while defending the opening sets.
Noticed a big trend the past few weeks in all games of the refs being very egar to blow early penalties to assert authority and we are getting smashed the worst for it.
We don’t win games in the opening sets but are shore losing them.

Weaponhead

Coach
Simple game plan. Go after them physically. Play fast and direct. Keep the ball in play and make them work. Play like this and the Sharks win comfortably. Tigers like touch footy, Sharks need to play semi final footy.

If they play the depressed, unfocused, looking for short cuts stuff of recent weeks then they will get the same result.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Rest easy declared idiots..

1) Ale will lead us to the promised land.

2) Ale will win the Dally M from here.

Ale to be the only beer available at shark park.
If 1 happens then 2 might at least be ROTY. I think he's qualified with less then 5 matches in the previous 2 years. He'd had 1. His other was years ago at the Storm.

Latest posts