What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Worriers

Card Shark

Immortal
I fear all our defence, as great as it was, will come back to bite us.

Very unlucky with 2 x 6 agains on the last, typical of our luck atm.

Weaponhead

Coach
Full credit for courageous defence with no ball. Have to cut the leg up penalties and errors. If we get an even share of possession should score some tries.

Henry is red hot onto us. They are lying in the ruck and nothing.

Get it done boys

Card Shark

Immortal
I can’t complain about the reffing, it’s us that’s making the errors & shit kicking.

Need to stop blaming the refs & get on with it!!

SharkShocked

Bench
I fear all our defence, as great as it was, will come back to bite us.

Very unlucky with 2 x 6 agains on the last, typical of our luck atm.

Honestly with the black and white rules these days at playing at the ball when making a tackle. The more you scramble to make that 5th tackle the more often the ball carrier throws a panicky shit pass into the hands of a tackler. I hate that it’s black and white.

It happens so much these days. Rewards the ball carrier throwing wild passes.

Card Shark

Immortal
Honestly with the black and white rules these days at playing at the ball when making a tackle. The more you scramble to make that 5th tackle the more often the ball carrier throws a panicky shit pass into the hands of a tackler. I hate that it’s black and white.

It happens so much these days. Rewards the ball carrier throwing wild passes.

I hate it mate, the same rule should apply as applied with the kick into them they didn’t play at & it wasn’t 6 again.

SharkShocked

Bench
I hate it mate, the same rule should apply as applied with the kick into them they didn’t play at & it wasn’t 6 again.

It’s because of this insane push to make as many rules black and white and take interpretation out of it.

Making refs robots on field.

If it was genuine knock down it’s f**king obvious.

If you take the ball to the line and throw a shit last second pas as your getting wrapped. Should be on you.

Card Shark

Immortal
f**k we need this game but I fear old habits could creep in as we will tire in the latter stages.

Need some early points!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Counted three forward passes in that set. Not one picked up. Adam Blair also walked about five meters from where he was tackled, wasn’t sent back to the mark.