What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

Weaponhead

Coach
The Fox Sports crew have only spoken about 1 team all afternoon and not the team that won. Fair dinkum, a little credit where it is due

Special K

Coach
Carney stepped up massively in that last 5. Outstanding effort to get two drop outs and strangle them out of the game.

Quigs

Immortal
Just got back from the mates place where I watched the game.

Did anyone else hear that farkkkwit Ikin. He said that Jono Wright has been one of the Sharks best all season. I can't believe it.

millersnose

Post Whore
And the other dick who said the warriors "had it in their grasp" and the highlights reel was warriors dropping ball

" the warriors hold those balls and they win" declared these geniuses

Yeah and if the sharks scored two hundred points then they win

Quigs

Immortal
I knew it was going to be a weird game. You just got that feeling.

Who scored our first? Who scored our 2nd?

Yeppers, that's got to be weird alright.

Was I the only one that punted on Jono being our first tryscorer.

Only joshing by the way

tye

Juniors
Good solid win & well controlled in the last 5 mins! Massive for the club to get those 2 points with should ensure semi action! 1 question tho...what's the go with not playing the ball on the mark? Warriors got away with it all game and Fafita a few times as well.

Quigs

Immortal
Good solid win & well controlled in the last 5 mins! Massive for the club to get those 2 points with should ensure semi action! 1 question tho...what's the go with not playing the ball on the mark? Warriors got away with it all game and Fafita a few times as well.

They have all been watching Hodges from the Donkeys. He is the benchmark.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Feefs is a penalty waiting to happen with that to be honest. Happy for him to get away with it but won't be blowing up when he gets pinged.

Wasn't that impressed with his petulant throwing the ball away thing though.

Leave that shyte out Andy.

millersnose

Post Whore
Feefs is a penalty waiting to happen with that to be honest. Happy for him to get away with it but won't be blowing up when he gets pinged.

Wasn't that impressed with his petulant throwing the ball away thing though.

Leave that shyte out Andy.

Yeah that ball chuck was stooooopud