What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day

Card Shark

Immortal
Quite positive and upbeat, a lot of hate for Jono Wright and Fifita, a lot of love for Stapler. To be expected considering current events.

Stapo is a sharks man.....good on him!!

Wright is so down on confidence, he'd be in the local comp if a few injured return.

Fifita....tried hard but there is something missing. Maybe tried to hard??

squiddle

Juniors
I honestly thought crowd was about 8-9k, felt really empty. Haven't seen it like that in a very long time.

taipan

Referee
Has Gibbs ever passed or offloaded a pill in his life.Sure he is a yards make,but dying with the pill,hardly creates gaps for his outside men.

Even Heino was offloading.
Wright reminds me of my young days,forever kocking over glasses of beer or coffee.
He should get the nickname of The Teflon Kid ,cept for him nuthink sticks.

Has Gibbs ever passed or offloaded a pill in his life.Sure he is a yards make,but dying with the pill,hardly creates gaps for his outside men.

Even Heino was offloading.
Wright reminds me of my young days,forever kocking over glasses of beer or coffee.
He should get the nickname of The Teflon Kid ,cept for him nuthink sticks.

Definitely saw Gibbs of load in the second half.

Just as he got to the line just inside Warriors half (I think)

taipan

Referee
Definitely saw Gibbs of load in the second half.

Just as he got to the line just inside Warriors half (I think)

Missed it.I will give him 1 point for a behind.

He ran hard and made yards and probably his best game for a while,but IMO he rarely sets up support.Maybe I am being too harsh,but I want continuity in attack.

Weaponhead

Coach
Gibbs holds our ruck defense together. He takes the hard runs and does a job. He is losing mobility but still has a place.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No fifta hate here, got a laugh about the whole thing.

Do know he would go elsewhere in a heartbeat.

Exposed the dogs.

Learnt some lessons no doubt.

Can flanno talk to him.

I find that bizarre....our coach for the next few years, cannot talk to players officially.

Quigs

Immortal
I mentioned earlier in one of my post that how long would it be for Elliott to get the kiwi boot. Looks like it has happened quicker than I thought it would

Vin Fizz

Bench
Fugg they were brittle. Turnstiles on their left at times. Im with Cools. They're playing like we do.