What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia IV (Game Over)

Parra

Referee
Riddle was just some BS. Was night 1 and I just needed to see if it would be put out there.

As DB stated, everything else was the result of legit investigations.

HowHigh

Coach
lol f**kin Dutchy..looks like u still got it!

Thanks 4 running mis.!

I think I'll go back into retirement..just don't seem have the time to play like I did when i was unemployed lol.

mickyj

Bench
can I put forward both Hogg and soc for the BM award

Hogg had to know he could kill the white walkers with his dragons
and Soc was all trust dutchy lol

soc123_au

Staff member
can I put forward both Hogg and soc for the BM award

Hogg had to know he could kill the white walkers with his dragons
and Soc was all trust dutchy lol

I said trust Dutchy's info & I was 100 percent correct. I also said Dutchy isn't an idiot & would be still trying to win. I wasn't expecting the cards to fall his way so easily though.

AFS, yeah I betrayed you. When the kill on Sansa failed we became a faction. I still went for KTF last night though, so the attempt on you must have been a redirect.

Well played Dutchy. Once again proving honesty is the best policy. It's amazing how often it works.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh well everyone knows Daenerys is the rightful Queen of the world. Dutchy bends his cold knee. Daenerys wins. The end.

BunniesMan

Immortal
have you really read all the books BM? Your theory seems like you might not of.

I have. Have you?

You don't actually think that punk Aegon is legit? The 5 most important characters are Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Arya and Bran. Aegon is just part of the filler GRRM needed when he decided to go from 3 books to 7. IF he is real he will die at some point.

I am 100% convinced Dany will be on the Iron Throne at the end of the series. Possibly married to Jon.

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
He learned the identities of anybody he redirected or redirected too. He never targeted KTF, though. He knew Drew-Sta, DB, and a third player before Varys was killed.

So far he'd only targeted KTF (Jaime Lannister), DB/Bazzi (switched roles at death due to Bazzi's inactivity) (Brienne of Tarth), and soc123_au (Arya Stark).

:lol: No wonder i was confused.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I have. Have you?

You don't actually think that punk Aegon is legit? The 5 most important characters are Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Arya and Bran. Aegon is just part of the filler GRRM needed when he decided to go from 3 books to 7. IF he is real he will die at some point.

I am 100% convinced Dany will be on the Iron Throne at the end of the series. Possibly married to Jon.

Nah, Tyrion is actually Dany's unborn baby. Mirri Maz Duur used her magics to switch Tyrion with Tywin's wife's unborn baby mid pregnancy, and Tywin's actual kid died in the tent in the plainlands. Tyrion is the Stallion that mounts the world.

All the signs point to it: http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30mat2/spoilers_all_ddt_a_neverbeforeseen_theory/

There are so many plausible theories that there isn't really a way to know this shit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nah, Tyrion is actually Dany's unborn baby. Mirri Maz Duur used her magics to switch Tyrion with Tywin's wife's unborn baby mid pregnancy, and Tywin's actual kid died in the tent in the plainlands. Tyrion is the Stallion that mounts the world.

All the signs point to it: http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30mat2/spoilers_all_ddt_a_neverbeforeseen_theory/

There are so many plausible theories that there isn't really a way to know this shit.

There's also a theory that Tyrion is her brother. That Aerys raped Tywin's wife and she got pregnant with Tyrion.

Some people say it'll be Dany, Jon and Tyrion as the last 3 Targaryens riding the Dragons that save the world.

Either way I am convinced Dany will either rule by herself or as part of the ruling 2/3. She is the mother of dragons, she came out of the damn fire with 3 living dragons. Nobody is stopping her.

Last edited:

Latest posts