What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I've just handed back my #TeamStannis membership.

The desire for power has sent him mad, and it's going to be a slippery slope from here on in for him after that.

Danish

Referee
Yep Stannis is dead to me now.

Tbh I don't give s f**k who "wins" the throne now. Hopefully all the current candidates die in the war with the white walkers and someone random ends up king.

Very frustrating that we FINALLY have some shit happening, and now all that is going to happen is just as things get interesting we will be waiting another 8 months.

Hopefully now that they will have caught up with the books they'll start pumping out more interesting episodes. Feels like this season was stretched for content worse than the hobbit trilogy

Dutchy

Immortal
Still not caught up, they've blatantly ignored at least 4-5 interesting and important storylines over the past two seasons.

Someone

Bench
i still don't understand Arya's long term storyline goal here.

and yeah not sure what stannis was thinking. not convinced the red woman isn't just a crazy whore making shit up as she goes and the reasons for the sacrifice weren't really explained in the show..?

redvscotty

First Grade
Yeah, I dont get Arya's long term story either, Unless she kills everyone on her list and becomes like a super assassin, but even then it kinda seems insignificant to Snow and the Dragons and shit.

Good ep though with the battle at the end. Thats the happiest i've been with Dany's scenes since she showed off her tits i nthe first season.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well Arya's short term story has mainly been surviving, and he medium term one is obviously to become an uber-assassin in order to kill everyone on her list. Beyond that who knows? But you can say that about most of the characters, only Dany seems to be locked into some sort of obvious destiny.

DB

First Grade
Stannis will redeem it when he has Ramsay's decapitated head on his c**k.

Game_Breaker

Coach
What a dumb dragon. Should've stayed hovering in the air out of spear throwing range and just roast those maggots alive

soc123_au

Staff member
Nothing can redeem Stannis now. Shireen was the only truly pure character on Westeros. I hope the Onion Knight destroys the red woman. Preferably while she has her tits out, because they are pretty fantastic.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
i still don't understand Arya's long term storyline goal here.

and yeah not sure what stannis was thinking. not convinced the red woman isn't just a crazy whore making shit up as she goes and the reasons for the sacrifice weren't really explained in the show..?

That pedo knight that Arya followed is on her personal hit list. I think it's pretty obvious where her story is going.

Jaqen knew she would see him when she went down to the docks that day to scope out the thin man. He is her real target.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I really don't see the problem.

Shireen said she'd do anything for her father. But when it came down to it, she tried to back out.

No one felt bad for Janos Slynt when he was on the chopping block begging; why should we feel for the deformed kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.