What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game One Jets v Souths

2 True Blues

Coach
Been wondering what the category are myself. Take it that the yellow cat 3 may be the general admission areas...

hrundi99

First Grade
Yes it will be different.

I think for regular season games, Category 1 is only Bays 105-110 and 128-136.

2 True Blues

Coach
Souths Premier League side for Round 1 is:

1) Willie Gordon
2) Joven Clarke
3) Germaine Paulson
4) Luke Roberts
5) Balin Cupples
6) Ben Rogers
7) Joe Williams
8) Dale Newton
9) Trent Young ©
10) Michael Greenfield
11) Joe Lichaa
12) Ray Moujalli
13) Shannan McPherson

Interchange:

14) Joe Falemaka
15) Anthony Kiro
16) Ricardo Young
17) Mick Moran
18) Rhys Hanbury
19) Daniel Jiminez

Can someone post the Jets side when it becomes available.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Roosters Jersey Flegg side for Round 1.
1 SHAUN FOLEY
2 PIERCE SAPSFORD
3 TROY SAVAGE
4 JEREMEY GORDON
5 SHAUN KENNY-DOWELL
6 ANTHONY WATTS
7 MITCHELL PEARCE
8 DANNY WILLIAMS
9 LEWIS BROWN
10 FRANK PAUL NUUAUSALA
11 FRANK WINTERSTEIN
12 GRANT MILLINGTON
13 MITCHELL AUBUSSON

14 RORY KOSTJAYSN
15 DAVID PANGAI
16 CODIE MEDWAY
17 DION BRIGGS
18 SAM McCARTNEY
19 RHYS PRITCHARD
20 JUSTIN HORO
21 BRAD BALDRY

- A really strong side. The forward pack in particular is outstanding

2 True Blues

Coach
Newtown's side for Round 1.
1 Aidan Kirk
2 Troy Malcolm
3 Vince Mellars
4 Lelea Paea
5 Michael Lett
6 John Doyle
7 Josh Lewis
8 Charles Tonga
9 Heath L’Estrange
10 Glenn Hall
11 Daniel Dumas
12 Nigel Plum
13 Setaimata Sa

14 Lafi Manua
15 Ryan Dickson
16 Anton La Vin
17 Mark Edmondson
18 Darren Lang
19 Luke Gordon
20 Mickey Paea

Thanks GIRVIE !!!

So have we sorted out where the Jets Army will be sitting/standing for the big game? I'm guessing that it'll be GA area behind the posts, or near enough to.
I'd rather sit up the back, so I'm going to make an executive decison and say that the Jets Army will be based in Bay 101. As long as it's a GA area. Any issues with that??
Kick off is at 12:30 so I'll see you all there then to cheer to boys on!

2 True Blues

Coach
I will try for a spot in Bay 101 mate. If that changes come back and let us know !!! See you at the game cobber !!!

And go the mighty Bluebags !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Hang on 101 is listed as a supporters bay. It might be already taken by the NRL fans mate. If so what is a second choice........

Indeed it is 2TB's however that map was from the semi's last year so I reckon we'll be safe for this weekends game.
Anyway, I'll see youse at the game!

Up the Jets!

2 True Blues

Coach
Well I will try for Bay 101 then mate, As long as it's not the Rabbit's burrow.

Where are the lads on this forum anyway ??? Where are you sitting hyrundi, Jeffles and Co ???:f: Bring on the Footy !!!

JF_Henson_Hill

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Well I will try for Bay 101 then mate, As long as it's not the Rabbit's burrow.

Where are the lads on this forum anyway ??? Where are you sitting hyrundi, Jeffles and Co ???:f: Bring on the Footy !!!

What did you end up doing?

Also I'd like to know what your attitude towards the Chook Pen is going to be this season. Some of my best mates are in the Chook Pen. They get free entry into Henson this year with their Roosters season tickets. They WILL be going for the Jets this season.

At away games like this, would you guys be annoyed sitting with the Chook Pen? Or happy to join them?

I'm looking forward to getting to a game at Henson too. Will bring my big blue(Sydney FC) flag.

JF

Jeffles

Bench
I was in the timekeeper's room and didn't see many Jets fans around. About half a dozen in the members and Henson Park Hornets in the SW corner.

As fort he Chook Pen, I know a few people there and find them to be nice people. If they cheer for the Jets, that's all that matters.

bluebag43

Juniors
I for one would be happy sitting in the Chook Pen at away games. The more voices supporting the Jets the better!

brendothejet

First Grade
NO keep the Jet Army seperate i say.

Ive only ever had bad experiences with the Chook Pen. found them to be a right royal pack of wankers really!

Choppies

Coach
As a member of the Chook Pen there will be no Chook Pen at Henson as far as I'm concerned. I'm watching the Jets not the Roosters. Granted they are the Roosters Premier League team but that's the way I see it.

PS they better have a retro Newtown jersey for sale tomorrow.

2 True Blues

Coach
JF_Bay22_SCG said:
What did you end up doing?

Also I'd like to know what your attitude towards the Chook Pen is going to be this season. Some of my best mates are in the Chook Pen. They get free entry into Henson this year with their Roosters season tickets. They WILL be going for the Jets this season.

At away games like this, would you guys be annoyed sitting with the Chook Pen? Or happy to join them?

I'm looking forward to getting to a game at Henson too. Will bring my big blue(Sydney FC) flag.

JF

Ended up sitting in the $25 section in the middle of the stadium, section 108.
Although the sun was not in our eyes it crept up in the second half and was very hot. It was a scorcher of a day, and the players must have felt the heat out in the middle. Had sweat pissin off us.

Actually had Arthur BEETSON sitting behind us and he had some interesting comments during the game.

Next time i will sit on the other side of the oval though, and avoid the sun.

I have no problem with sitting in the chook pen at all, in fact as long as I get to watch the Jets run round I don't really care where I sit brother, but will definately avoid the sun next game there , as have checked out where the better spots to sit are now. ;-)

Latest posts