What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v the Dogs

Delboy

First Grade
You get a sense of what they were going to.play Like, average weight of 115kg on the bench

Winning is great, but it's is friggin boring

EelsFan05

Bench
Sandow could never and will never make or execute the right play when it matters. In saying that Norman made the biggest bone headed decision when we were on the front foot. Bring on Foran.

Eelpout

Juniors
I'd rather come runner up playing the footy we did in '09 then win it like the dragqueens did in 2011. You would seriously be like 'wow we won, whats next?'....

hindy111

Post Whore
Brett Morris super impressive for me.
Parra look good just a lot too work on. Few turning points.One when Norman threw a silly ball n the halfway at about 53mins. Two chris sandows chip and chase.

Norman was very good tonight thou, he looks composed.If we are getting Foran id let Sandow move on. Norman is young can cover fullback and still isn't anywhere near his full potential.

Avenger

Immortal
Special mention to Wicks. What a come back!! He has made a bigger dent in the line than Mannah in 3 seasons and Lussick in his whole career.

Delboy

First Grade
Just knackered at the end of the game. Not surprising , we should not be down on the team, that first 20 minutes stuffed us.

Worse still, the Fogs supporters are not likeable

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
One poor play from Sandow arent the end of the world, we were down by 8 and need something special. What about peats shit pass to lussick which he dropped then lead to Morris try

Delboy

First Grade
The refs can't helpt themselves and favour the Dogs again, not in the least bit surprising given Dessie and Greenberg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well that is des's influence, f**k all push by peats then penalty. Dogs have been doing that all game

hindy111

Post Whore
One poor play from Sandow arent the end of the world, we were down by 8 and need something special. What about peats shit pass to lussick which he dropped then lead to Morris try

Game was gone by than....8 mins to go.

When sandow did his chip and chase it was 3rd tackle and we where on our 40mtrs.After that we didn't get any more ball.
We gave ourself up of any chance right there and than.

Eelogical

Referee
I thought the guys played with courage and didn't throw the towel in. They tried their hardest......can't ask for more than that.

Chipmunk

Coach
This was just purely and simply one of those nights. I thought we had a real crack, but for a multitude of reasons it just seemed like a game we were never going to win.

Who knows what players we will have available next week...

Latest posts