What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Warriors *Spoliers*

Parra Guru

Coach
Hayne wasn't there so what's the big excuse for the halves this week???

Sh!t effort. The fill ins outplayed the regulars.

scottyeel

Bench
That was f**king pathetic by inu.
Lol at any club wanting to buy him for next year, he has NOTHING!

BissyB

Juniors
Did you guys see that? Mateo smiling at Inu when he got raked for Manus try.

Conspiracy?! Or just idiocy?!

fish eel

Immortal
Inu has had a number of really, really poor games this year, but Anderson keeps on picking him, doesnt he?

Kornstar

Coach
We are in deep sh*t, we are actually losing players next year? I would rather play the Wenty team, atleast they actually want to play footy!!!!

Mortimer must be dropped!

How unfit are our players? The Warriors look like they are all fresh, we look like we are in the 400th minute of extra time!!!

fish eel

Immortal
True. With Guru's injury it makes Tahu's brain fart even more annoying.

I'd rather wright over inu next week

Definately, you really have to question, IMO, Andersons judgement for some of the selections. It's cut and paste stuff.

BissyB

Juniors
It doesn't matter who we get next year, if we play with today's effort, we will never win games.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The problem is, who are we replacing them with?

Personally, I'm really starting to lose patience with Daniel Anderson and questioning what time of planning he has done.

It is unbelievable who much this side has regressed since the end of last year.

It's looking more and more like last season was a fluke on the back of Jarryd Hayne.
Who knows who they are replacing them with?? And who cares??? What they offered today was not first grade standard and their attitudes are even worse. We need some good news soon in the signing fronts or yes Ando will be under the pump.

Latest posts