What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Warriors *Spoliers*

fish eel

Immortal
Who knows who they are replacing them with?? And who cares??? What they offered today was not first grade standard and their attitudes are even worse. We need some good news soon in the signing fronts or yes Ando will be under the pump.

Well, I for one do.

Someonef those guys have done absolutely nothing since they signed elsewhere, but FFS, we still need to replace them with someone better, and if they're not performing to first grade standard (I agree), why the hell is anderson continuing to pick them????

Ando should be under a heap of pressure regardless of any signing announcements.

This year has been a complete waste. We've gone backwards and the buck stops with the coach.

strider

Post Whore
I think Inu plays with soap before going out on the field .... i can't think of any other excuse for dropping it so much

unfortunately Hindy caught him today and got some on his hands when he took it off him

Parra Guru

Coach
Next week

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Reddy
4 Smith or Horo
5 Wright
6 Humble
7 Robson
8 Cayless
9 Mitchell
10 Moimoi
11 Hindy
12 Horo
13 Mateo

14 Mortimer
15 Mannah
16 Oake
17 Poore

scottyeel

Bench
Well, I for one do.

Someonef those guys have done absolutely nothing since they signed elsewhere, but FFS, we still need to replace them with someone better, and if they're not performing to first grade standard (I agree), why the hell is anderson continuing to pick them????

Ando should be under a heap of pressure regardless of any signing announcements.

This year has been a complete waste. We've gone backwards and the buck stops with the coach.
Agree, I don't know why he isn't copping it at all.

Noise

Coach
That was one of the most embarrassing efforts in a long time

How inu and wright continue to play first grade is ne1s guess.
Humble is def not a full back.
The pleasing thing about mortimers game was him sitting on the bench, which is still prob too close to the ball for my liking

muznik

Juniors
:sto: That was terrible.

I'd like to stick up for the players but just cant find an argument in their favour.

Only one thing left to do :b::b::b:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well, I for one do.

True, hopefully he has got a plan because otherwise he will be under massive pressure to keep his job. If we can't land anyone decent next year is a right off as well.

scottyeel

Bench
Next week

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Reddy
4 Smith or Horo
5 Wright
6 Humble
7 Robson
8 Cayless
9 Mitchell
10 Moimoi
11 Hindy
12 Horo
13 Mateo

14 Mortimer
15 Mannah
16 Oake
17 Poore
I like that team except IMO Wright should not get another go. I know he is only there for cover but he is not a first grade player and has showed nothing to say he ever will be.

Stagger eel

Staff member
that was just beautiful wasn't it?...I might just go and shoot up some high grade herion..

Parra Guru

Coach
I like that team except IMO Wright should not get another go. I know he is only there for cover but he is not a first grade player and has showed nothing to say he ever will be.

I haven't seen enough of Wenty to pick someone else but Inu's papers should be stamped. I don't want to see him back next week.

scottyeel

Bench
I haven't seen enough of Wenty to pick someone else but Inu's papers should be stamped. I don't want to see him back next week.
TBH neither have I but I think it is worth giving ine of the wingers a go cause I can't imagine they would be any worse.

We haven't been humiliated like for a while.

Management have a lots to answer for both for the team and for player ID.

Djay

Juniors
I didn't watch the game (thank god) but it sounds horrible.

I honestly think something is going on at the club, there has to be a reason why we are not signing players, somethings not right. Any other club would be signing players if they lost the amount of players we have lost. Doesn't make sense IMO.

And Wright I knew before today was horrible and some of you's rate him, please.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Come on guys - yes the final score was terrible but they didn't run away with in until the last twenty minutes. The effort was there and WE defended ok on our line.

Lets not forget we started with two front rowers who have never played NRL with the eels, and one of them was making their debut. Replace them with Jason and Mannah and I reckon the result would have been a lot closer.

It was obvious the debuts lack some fitness for the NRL, but they will be better for the experience.

Our side had 3 backs and 3 forwards missing from our starting line up. Yes the warriors have had a few injuries but they have had time to blood players.

And when Keating came on we just didn't have enough ball to make a game of it.

I think tonight our biggest problem was lack of a quality and experienced half who has a good kicking game. We had enough chances to score a few points which may have changed the game. But WE NEVER EVER TRY TO GET A REPEAT SET. Gee we kick to the wing on the last all time, lets try something different. We were never going to out jump the warriors wingers. Apart from not having a half I also put some blame on the coach, surely they work on last tackle options at training, IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT.

Latest posts