What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread vs Manly

forward pass

Coach
Do you actually believe that dribble?

Stephen Kearney is NOT a first grade coach and I am sick of watching my team get belted week after week while rainbow chasers give us excuse after excuse.

WOE

What excuses WOE. I am pointing out how completely inept our coach is but we are saving his job by our late comebacks to make the score respectable.

Learn to read mate !

COACH STERLING

Juniors
It would be an interesting exercise to calculate what percentage of our total points this season have been scored when there's absolutely no chance left of winning the game!!

Very good and interesting point. I would say over 70%. It goes to show that the players obviously excel when they are under less pressure. It also paints a picture of a less structured style of football.

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
No I don't. You have misunderstood, which is not hard as I talk shit.

I was trying to point out that we can be judged on our shit performances this year, there is no point trying to isolate the first 60 minutes of matches to make it seem worse.

Sorry mate. My mistake.

WOE