What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Up Dates

Pretty disappointing, I'm gutted actually. After counting down the days to THAT. The Tigers defence was too good, forced a lot of silly errors, but jeez there attack is STILL pedestrian. Better than the Sharks though.

I thought Sullivan, and Stevens were our best. Galloway looked very good when he came on. To only score a bodgy try against the Tiges in 80 minutes is ordinary.
We need Vagana back as soon as.

next week against the Dogs away has me really worried.

Docking

Juniors
Sheros los Deros said:
Pretty disappointing, I'm gutted actually. After counting down the days to THAT. The Tigers defence was too good, forced a lot of silly errors, but jeez there attack is STILL pedestrian. Better than the Sharks though.

I thought Sullivan, and Stevens were our best. Galloway looked very good when he came on. To only score a bodgy try against the Tiges in 80 minutes is ordinary.

I agree, if we play like that, it'll be a massacre

Docking said:
Sheros los Deros said:

I agree, if we play like that, it'll be a massacre

I'm even more worried after watching the Dogs slaughter Parra.

Bird and McGoldrick struggled to contain Elford. What chance have they of holding Sonny Bill Williams?

wittyfan

Referee
Canterbury might have a let down next week after a (probable) big win. That's where we can maybe get them.

Docking

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Canterbury might have a let down next week after a (probable) big win. That's where we can maybe get them.

I hope you're right, at this rate we'll lose by a record margin

Bring on Manly in Rnd 3, maybe then we'll get opposition we can trouble.

Anonymous

Juniors
Lest we forget 2001...

Round one, we lose 36-6 to the Dragons in round one. Parramatta demolish the Panthers by 60 points.

Round two, Sharks vs Parramatta. Cronulla score a one point victory in the dying moments.

Don't lose hope people.

SirShire

First Grade
Not happy Jan. I am on the piss /ATM and /this was not good! Sully was great and I thought bird was quite good too. Reick wasnt too bad either. not good by the forwards

Quacky

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Lest we forget 2001...

Round one, we lose 36-6 to the Dragons in round one. Parramatta demolish the Panthers by 60 points.

Round two, Sharks vs Parramatta. Cronulla score a one point victory in the dying moments.

Don't lose hope people.

Exactly, Garbo. Cronulla will come good, u guys just wait.

Latest posts