What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game vs Parra

Glenn01

Juniors
And WhyTF doesn't McGregor select Thommo and Frizz in the centers if all the team is supposed to do when in attack is have forwards running at the line from first receiver or having fowards run at the line at second receiver from McCrone or Widdop?

thebigredv

First Grade
If this game is anything like a plethora of games we witnessed last year, there will be opportunities given to the Dragons to score points. So far, with mccrone in charge, they don't look too potent. Let's pray there is some good footy at last.

Ljack77777

Juniors
Mcrone is useless tonight no consistency widdop is playing well i hope for every fan at the ground and watching we show something tougher 2nd half jerseys still on lets see if we really are fit

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
How come we were so reluctant to attack on the left. We went to the right time and time again... We scored almost all out points down the left last week

Glenn01

Juniors
Forwards are outstanding. Duges is outstanding. Rest of the team is questionable as are the tactics. Need a kicker! Looking forward to Mann hopefully getting on and getting a chance in the halves before all hope is lost.

Smack

Coach
McCrone is useless today and will always be f**king useless.

I have seen enough of Aitken, Nene and Lafai. They make shitty defensive reads and we won't get anywhere with them.

We need players who can defend, we need leaders in defence and we need to build on them.

kit66

Bench
I think the momentum may have swung a bit with that try. Ah Mau is playing great.
Our two failings last week were too many errors and a poor kicking game and they're killing us this week.
If we can complete our sets and get some field position we can fight our way to a win. Put Mann on and hook Aitken - now, not with 10 minutes to go. McDonald can handle Radradra if he has a good defender inside.

Latest posts