What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game vs Parra

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm not looking for a win today, i'm just hoping the boys put in the same heart they did last week against the Pennies. Although a win would be unreal, if they show me that they can back up their attacking performance, not get their heads down if or when they are behind and let the score blow out, be able to hold onto a lead, put in for each other in defence and stay disciplined then i'll be stoked! Even if that means we lose.

Remember, even the best teams can falter, look at how the Raiders got pumped last night and how the Panthers performed last week.

ALSGI

Bench
I'm not looking for a win today, i'm just hoping the boys put in the same heart they did last week against the Pennies. Although a win would be unreal, if they show me that they can back up their attacking performance, not get their heads down if or when they are behind and let the score blow out, be able to hold onto a lead, put in for each other in defence and stay disciplined then i'll be stoked! Even if that means we lose.

Remember, even the best teams can falter, look at how the Raiders got pumped last night and how the Panthers performed last week.
TomRVR
Got a feeling you'll get it all this evening, Widdop to kick plenty and keep his 100% going for 2017, score another try on his birthday and our forwards to stay on top.
But agree, main thing is to see the effort and improvement for 80mins, win lose or draw.

Gareth67

First Grade

T.R.V.River , you have said it all . As long as they continue in the same vein as last week,
and show the same commitment , we will at least realise , that the team has indeed changed for the better . That in itself will be cause for celebration , however down at Wollongong , they could very well sneak away with another upset against their more fancied opponents .

Dragons by 4 !

Latest posts