What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games v Broncos

redvwhite

Juniors
Despite losing I think this game will go down as one of the best between both teams. Who else to kick the field goal after getting kneed in the head?

Quality rugby league.

broncos2010

Juniors
Really good game boys. Top stuff from the 1st min to the last second.

If locky is out our season will end next week as well which is a bit of a shame really to go out that way. I hope he plays :(

Father Ted

First Grade
I'm sure Dave Gallop disagrees , the last teams he wants to give the trophy too are Melbourne or Manly

Father Ted

First Grade
Ipswich, The Brisbane Bombers and Redcliffe are all possible as well as Perth, the Centralcoast bears and A Central coast Queensland team.

Last edited:

gypsy

Bench
Ipswich, The Brisbane Bombers and Redcliffe are all possible as well as Perth, the Centralcoast bears and A Central coast Queensland team.

Any city in Australia is a possibility, if you copy Melbourne's example.
Not one player produced from the local area in nearly 15 years, just raid the junior talent from other states.

Alice Springs is possible, if you buy the next Slater, Smith and Cronk from QLD....:sarcasm:

Latest posts