What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games you have on video

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Iv asked that Rugby league Films site for all 3 games of the last 2 Ashes series, the opening Aus game of the 2000 WC, the 2000 WC final, the 95 WC final. Hoping they can do a tough ask for me.

If anyone is out there, I would love these too. Name your conditions.

The Jack Gibson Super Coach piece that channel 9 did after his death
Tigers vs Eels 09 at the SFS
Dragons vs Eels 09 Qualifying Final

Id love some Eels games from the 01 Season, specifically
The Prelim Final vs Brisbane
The Qualifying Final vs the Warriors
The Rnd 21 game vs the Cowboys where JT broke the point scoring record
The Rnd 3 game vs Brisbane at Parramatta Stadium.
The Rnd 1 game of the season vs Penrith.

miănfèinàn

Juniors
on video
1995 Semi Manly Vs Cronulla
1995 Grand Final Quailfyer Manly vs Newcastle
1996 Grand Final Quailfyer Manly vs Cronulla...
1978 Gf and Replay Manly Vs Cronulla...
1994 Manly 61 def Saints 0
Do you have the full game of the 1978 replay?? Eadie?s performance in the first half is the finest I have seen in rugby league, at least given how strong Cronulla?s defence was during 1978. More than that, it would be wonderful to see whether the champion?s claimed ?seven tackle try? really was that as Glen Hughes? in 1995 certainly was (I counted seven every time I have watched).

The strange thing is that nobody commented on the seventh tackle in 1995 even though it was certainly not beyong the likes of Peter Sterling to count!
1985 5th Spot Play-Off - Penrith vs Manly
1990 Major Semi Final - Penrith vs Canberra
1991 Grand Final - Penrith vs Canberra
1991 Penrith vs Easts Round 12
Is that Round 12, 1992, Round 22, 1991 or Round 7, 1991? I would be interested in any of those games and willing to pay quite a bit if I have any money to spare, but if you look at the 1991 NSWRL schedule you will see that Penrith played Parramatta and not Easts in Round 12.
I have:...

1988 Rd 1 Newcastle vs Parramatta & Brisbane vs Manly (Winfield Cup debuts for the Knights and Broncos)

1989 Panasonic Cup Final between Brisbane & Illawarra
- Wests vs Canberra at Seiffert
- Brisbane vs Manly at Lang Park
- Newcastle vs Balmain at ISC
- Panasonic Cup Canterbury vs Newcastle at Parra Stadium
- Panasonic Cup St. George vs Combined Brisbane at Parra Stadium
- Gold Coast vs Newcastle at Giants Stadium
- Cronulla vs St. George at Caltex Field
- Newcastle vs St. George at ISC
- Easts vs Parramatta at SFS
- Brisbane vs Newcastle at Lang Park
- Norths vs Balmain at North Sydney Oval (and they mention that Wayne Pearce and his wife are expecting a newborn child in a month!)
- Newcastle vs Canterbury at ISC
- Newcastle vs Brisbane at ISC

1990 Canberra vs Balmain at Bruce Stadium
- Canberra vs Newcastle at Bruce Stadium
- Parramatta vs Canberra at Parra Stadium
- Parramatta vs Canterbury at Belmore
Many memories of those games! I even commented on what I saw for the Cronulla versus St. George game with Jonathan Docking?s amazing try - one of the best I saw in that period. It was a good win for the Sharks coming against a Dragon team that had the preceding weekend seen Walford score 26 points off a brilliant display by one Paul Osborne, who was to torment the Bulldogs again in a much more famous game five years later. Osborne set up two tries for Walford and one for Beattie, and then scored his only first-grade try for the Dragons to make it 22-2 after Canterbury had led 2-0. Although I watched quite a bit of league in those days - it was more accessible in Melbourne without pay-TV - I do not recall any of the others but would be very interested!

macnaz

Staff member
Id love to get a copy of a game where Balmain played North Sydney from memory and Gary Jack had his front teeth knocked out and rolled them up in his sock and played on . I cant remember the year ?

Someone

Bench
Iv asked that Rugby league Films site for all 3 games of the last 2 Ashes series, the opening Aus game of the 2000 WC, the 2000 WC final, the 95 WC final. Hoping they can do a tough ask for me.

If anyone is out there, I would love these too. Name your conditions.

The Jack Gibson Super Coach piece that channel 9 did after his death
Tigers vs Eels 09 at the SFS
Dragons vs Eels 09 Qualifying Final

Id love some Eels games from the 01 Season, specifically
The Prelim Final vs Brisbane
The Qualifying Final vs the Warriors
The Rnd 21 game vs the Cowboys where JT broke the point scoring record
The Rnd 3 game vs Brisbane at Parramatta Stadium.
The Rnd 1 game of the season vs Penrith.

I have the prelim vs broncos of 2001 on VHS somewhere, and the Sharks vs Knights prelim is before it if i remember correctly.

Someone

Bench
I was at that eels v broncos prelim.

I was one of the kids refereeing the juniors that day.

half your luck!

all i remember from that game was moodie had a field day on the wing and our start was so good yet so bad, we keep dropping the damn ball.

would love to acquire any eels games from 2001, 2005 and 2009. plus start a collection of grand finals.

Brutus

Referee
1908 forfeit grand final.

Footage of the players hanging around waiting for the opposition to turn up.

miănfèinàn

Juniors
Id love to get a copy of a game where Balmain played North Sydney from memory and Gary Jack had his front teeth knocked out and rolled them up in his sock and played on . I cant remember the year ?
That was in 1988, Round Sixteen, and Balmain won 30 points to 20 after being down 6-14.

Latest posts