What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gasnier to lock

lockyrulz

Juniors
NthKnight said:
Read his post you moron. He was refering to last season as in season 07

It's called common sense mate, have any of that?

Bulldogs, Newcaslte, Melbourne, hodges to fullback... sounds like 06 to me.

But then I have common sense of course.

NthKnight

lockyrulz said:
It's called common sense mate, have any of that?

Bulldogs, Newcaslte, Melbourne, hodges to fullback... sounds like 06 to me.

But then I have common sense of course.

LOL now you take the high ground by claiming common sense and speaking for someone else.

Im posting based on facts not speculation mate. Take your arrogant attitude elsewhere.

NthKnight

lockyrulz said:
So you don't think he was refering to 06 then?

Doesnt matter what I think he was talking about, as I really cant be sure. What I am certain of is what he posted and that is what I responded to. Assuming what other posters think on this forum generally is a big mistake from my experience.

NthKnight

lockyrulz said:
I'm happy to take that risk, given how bloody obvious it is he was refering to 06.

However I prefer not leaving myself open to looking like a complete arse

julian87

Juniors
He should be playing fullback in attack IMO.

I'd go with

1 Hornby
3 Gasnier
6 Young
7 Soward
14 Chase

This is how they would defend, but in attack, Hornby plays five-eighth (like Hodgson at Wests), Gasnier fullback and Young lock with Scott moving out wider in the centres.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
:roll: Leave the discussion to the adults d*ckhead

Id rather leave the discussion to people who arent in love with their sh*tty teams players eg you.

Gasnier is overrated, hes a good player but he should and never will be remembered as a great player. Best centre in the game? If hes the best centre in the game then our centres must be pretty sh*tty because hes only got one move and thats show the ball and go on the outside of hes man and that doesnt even work everytime.

Hodges can atleast make a break in the middle of the field, whens the last time Gasnier did that.

Hutty1986

Immortal
eels_fan_01 said:
Id rather leave the discussion to people who arent in love with their sh*tty teams players eg you.

Gasnier is overrated, hes a good player but he should and never will be remembered as a great player. Best centre in the game? If hes the best centre in the game then our centres must be pretty sh*tty because hes only got one move and thats show the ball and go on the outside of hes man and that doesnt even work everytime.

Hodges can atleast make a break in the middle of the field, whens the last time Gasnier did that.

Lol overrated?? you spastic :lol:

go watch a game nuff nuff. You're a joke

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
Pass the Ball said:
IMO - Gasnier would get murdered in the forwards...
Exactly. Why on earth would you want to move a guy with probably the best footwork in the game closer to the middle of the field where he has less space to utilise it. Not to mention although his defence is ok for a centre (except for poor reads) there is no chance it's suited to the forwards.

Moving someone like Cooper into lock would be the option if something like that was ever needed or wanted... Not Gasnier.

Stupid, stupid idea.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
Lol overrated?? you spastic :lol:

go watch a game nuff nuff. You're a joke

If i was purely watching Gasnier id fall asleep.

he makes like 10 touches a game and 5 are passing from dummy half.

Best centre in the game. :roll: