What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaz is coming home

love my saints

Juniors
Dave q (for quere assed twig) how bout u just fug off & go bak 2 the russel crowe forum... Sad ass pr*ck, if we went on the russels soon 2 b adelaide crowes forum u sook & carry on, just fug off moron, this topic was interesting til u got on & drooled ur sh*t. Get sum toilet paper, wipe ur chin, & F*CK OFF!!!

Dave Q

Coach
Dave q (for quere assed twig) how bout u just fug off & go bak 2 the russel crowe forum... Sad ass pr*ck, if we went on the russels soon 2 b adelaide crowes forum u sook & carry on, just fug off moron, this topic was interesting til u got on & drooled ur sh*t. Get sum toilet paper, wipe ur chin, & F*CK OFF!!!

Is that all you have?

Them There are Fighting words .:shock: and don't forget to fug off and go bak. LOL :lol:

big pat

Coach
yeah get back to the warren dave before i get gregstar on too you,:D:lol: or better still i'll get my mate preacher on to you,:lol: when all the bullsh*t has settled does anyone have a clue that gasnier wants to come :crazy:back:crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
Bring on the hate, let it flow, thats what I say.

Love my Saints has made a most excellent account of himself in the bright and happy personality department and yes, I want some more.

Come on son, dont let fear stand in your way.

He has demonstrably proven himself to be a person with the intellectual capacity of a dead moth stuck to a foggy light fitting.

And probably agrees with the evil ETS.

Fug you and fug your beliefs LMS

Now let the hate free.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
KeyboardWarrior-758092.jpg

legend_ss

Juniors
why are people blaming Gaz for us losing Josh Morris.
if i can remember correctly Josh was either playing on the wing or filling in at centre when Gaz or Coops was injured.
Also when he was here last at the Dragons in 2008 Josh Morris was not really playing with his hearts content for the Dragons he was having a bad year and did not really open up until he went to the bulldogs so Josh can stay there.
Don't want players back just because they play better at a different club from ours.

legend_ss

Juniors
Legend SS - you have no idea, whoever you are!

Maybe you need to go look at Josh Play in 2008 for the Dragons and notice he was playing badly and that he sprinted out of the blocks when he went to the doggies.
Oh yeah unless you been following the Dragons for more then 30 years don't tell me that i have no idea.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
why are people blaming Gaz for us losing Josh Morris.
if i can remember correctly Josh was either playing on the wing or filling in at centre when Gaz or Coops was injured.
Also when he was here last at the Dragons in 2008 Josh Morris was not really playing with his hearts content for the Dragons he was having a bad year and did not really open up until he went to the bulldogs so Josh can stay there.
Don't want players back just because they play better at a different club from ours.

Josh had a pretty good year in 2008, scored 14 tries, including a hat-trick against his future club in Round 20.

Josh, however, did state that he would have left for Canterbury regardless of what Gasnier did. He seems happy there now, had a great first year, and as far as I'm concerned, if we get Gaz back, Josh can stay there. But otherwise, it would be great to have Josh back.

j0nesy

Bench
Maybe you need to go look at Josh Play in 2008 for the Dragons and notice he was playing badly and that he sprinted out of the blocks when he went to the doggies.
Oh yeah unless you been following the Dragons for more then 30 years don't tell me that i have no idea.

Josh Morris was very good in 2008, one of our best. Streets ahead of Gasnier that year.

rasaint

Juniors
Yes a player with special talents and exciting. Now 29 odd and never consistently dominated top opposition. Give the Dragons Greg Inglis and the premiership is very close.

gregstar

Referee
Dave iQ said:
Bring on the hate, let it flow, thats what I say.

Come on son, dont let fear stand in your way.

Now let the hate free.
fear?!

ffs dave you petri dish miracle - plankton doesn't fear you.
the flies that hang around your dumpster don't fear you.
cockroaches don't flee from your presence.
that poor sheila who spent 20 odd years imprisoned & degraded by joe fritzl wouldn't fear you - in fact she would receive instant psychological curing if she was wheeled past your home when the lid was open.

only the bin man & employment officer fear you dave.

Dave Q

Coach
fear?!

ffs dave you petri dish miracle - plankton doesn't fear you.
the flies that hang around your dumpster don't fear you.
cockroaches don't flee from your presence.
that poor sheila who spent 20 odd years imprisoned & degraded by joe fritzl wouldn't fear you - in fact she would receive instant psychological curing if she was wheeled past your home when the lid was open.

only the bin man & employment officer fear you dave.

The party ended ages ago and heres greggles turning up with his half-empty flagon heading straight for the kitchen.

It was a good effort sure, plenty of vileness and pure hatred but the timing, ffs, it was ordinary, pathetic.

Sing on to the empty theatre scrotey, at least theres no-one here to ask for their money back.

A hooded kkk member turning up to Obama's birthday party has better timing than you.

People want to talk about Gasnier now and his intentions to play for SGI as soon as he can. So get back on topic, Looooserrrr..

Ulysseus

Bench
I dunno, we ditched the flair in favor of the starch.
I prefer the starch myself, the starch is consistent and can take us all the way if a few things fall in saints favor.

rasaint

Juniors
Getting up in age a bit. Mark had special talents and tremendous speed but at times defense was only average. Slipped over moving out of the line and let Benji motor past in 2005? final. Unless the price is around $250k I would not be too keen.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
I dunno, we ditched the flair in favor of the starch.
I prefer the starch myself, the starch is consistent and can take us all the way if a few things fall in saints favor.

Starch didnt win us finals, we were so one dimensional with our attack going down the left all the time, put it this way id have gaz on the right for $350k rather than beau scott here for $150k