What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB Lions Tour on sale today + Eden Park schedule confirmed

Springs09

Juniors
Rugby League's international history is a list of good ideas and attempts that were promising, then scrapped at the first hurdle for selfish and short-sighted reasons.
It's amazing we even have a World Cup tbh

Don't speak too soon. Who knows what will happen in 2025 yet.

Jim from Oz

Juniors
As league fans we can bitch and moan about penalty goals and time-in-play and fat plodders collapsing scrums all we want.

But it looks petty

Because the indisputable fact is the opposition sport puts on a massive event, well promoted and well attended, throws up good stories, has 8-10 nations that fancy their chances of making the final, has nurtured their minnows into quality teams over decades.

Wtf has Rugby League done internationally other than chase its tail for the last 30 years?
I don't like Rugby Union but the event they've put on is truly excellent and I hope our administrators are paying attention
Totally agree

adamkungl

Immortal
With ABs out and Tonga overcoming their politics temporarily with quality on the field, this really should shift some tickets. Hopefully there's a decent uptake in the next few days and they can re-open the south stand lower-bowl.

30,000 would be nice.... haha

yakstorm

First Grade
Rugby league babey!

The Bays that are on sale, appear to at least be selling some tickets. I would guess that maybe only 12,000 seats are on sale?

I guess what we don't know is how many people from the Southern side of the venue make up the 'greyed out' areas between Bays 401 - 411.

You would hope, considering they are selling the back of most of those bays, that a large number of those seats have already been allocated.

In the Green sections behind the post on the East, most sales are being pushed into Level 3 now, whilst the Bronze seats appear to be moving pretty quick now as well.

Wonder when they'll open up the West, at least so we can have a crowd on three of the sides?

deluded pom?

Coach
As league fans we can bitch and moan about penalty goals and time-in-play and fat plodders collapsing scrums all we want.

But it looks petty

Because the indisputable fact is the opposition sport puts on a massive event, well promoted and well attended, throws up good stories, has 8-10 nations that fancy their chances of making the final, has nurtured their minnows into quality teams over decades.

Wtf has Rugby League done internationally other than chase its tail for the last 30 years?
I don't like Rugby Union but the event they've put on is truly excellent and I hope our administrators are paying attention
I don’t watch union full stop and take zero interest in it so I have no idea if their WC is good, bad or indifferent. I don’t come on a rugby union forum to discuss it either.

roughyedspud

Coach
I don’t watch union full stop and take zero interest in it so I have no idea if their WC is good, bad or indifferent. I don’t come on a rugby union forum to discuss it either.
England's 10 & 12 on Saturday morning should/could have been GB's 6 & 7 against Tonga..

*whistles*

yakstorm

First Grade
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 2.33.37 pm.png
More movement now in the Ticket sales. The lower parts of 404 - 408 all appear to be pretty full after they've come on and off sale in the past few days... 402 is down to limited seats, whilst the lower bays in 409 & 410 are selling towards the back.

307 - 309 in the East are pretty much sold out now, whilst 301 - 303 have now been put on sale. 310 - 312 are moving pretty quickly. 412 and the 500's are the only bays on the North side I haven't seen put on sale at some point.