What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gee how good are the Central Coast Juniors

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Flegg from Fitzy Stadium

Fitzy's Eels 80
Central Coast RIp 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Junior Base there Doc Deadshit and co

Red Bear

Referee
Sir Clifford GC said:
Flegg from Fitzy Stadium

Fitzy's Eels 80
Central Coast RIp 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great Junior Base there Doc Deadshit and co
The gold coasts juniors helped em during their 11 years n 3 teams...

DIEHARD

----
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT THE f**k?!!?!?

I believe Cronulla have that illustrious junior base locked down.

Where is Doctor Deaf anyway?

DIEHARD

----
GoTheBears said:
The gold coasts juniors helped em during their 11 years n 3 teams...

A Gold Coast team sits on top of the Queensland Cup premiership. After humiliating the Broncos feeder team Toowoomba yesterday.

NEXT! :D

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
sullyfan said:
DIEHARD said:
I believe Cronulla have that illustrious junior base locked down.

Yikes! :eek:

Are the Rips some union team whose bus got lost?
hahahahah

No no no no no sully
their future superstars for the rich jugganuat about the hit the NRL called the Central Coast bears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIEHARD

----
centralcoastnorfs.jpg

WHAT THE f**k?!?

Red Bear

Referee
question - why do you want us to not only not make first rade again(which i can see why and i can also see we wont make it, ut you cant give up hope ;-) ) but you want us to die? So much for you being the guy who likes tradition in rygby league...

DIEHARD

----
GoTheBears said:
question - why do you want us to not only not make first rade again(which i can see why and i can also see we wont make it, ut you cant give up hope ;-) ) but you want us to die? So much for you being the guy who likes tradition in rygby league...

NORTH SYDNEY BEARS
CENTRAL COAST RIP

I'm just putting two and two together...

Special K

Coach
the best cc jnrs are at the knights, roosters, parra, manly and now cronulla... These are the left overs or the good kids who can't be f**ked to put the effort in.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
If you knew anything the best of the juniors on the Coast get poached by Sydney clubs before they even get a chance to pull on a jersey for the rip.

The rip are what's left, the dregs..

How do I know this?

I know the coach of the Rip HM coach and ARL development officer.

I'm not an advocate for the CC bid, Cam just pull ya head in before you post.

Tommy Smith

Referee
GoTheBears said:
Well said. Cliffy, get a new hobby and stop kicking an organisation that is down.

I for one hope and believe the CC will be a part of the NRL soon. They deserve it.

DIEHARD

----
Special K said:
the best cc jnrs are at the knights, roosters, parra, manly and now cronulla... These are the left overs or the good kids who can't be f***ed to put the effort in.

CC_Eagle said:
If you knew anything the best of the juniors on the Coast get poached by Sydney clubs before they even get a chance to pull on a jersey for the rip.

That's great news, knowing that the Central Coast is well served by NRL clubs already. I see no need for NRL representation in the region if there are only bumbling scraps left in the area playing for the RIP.

I am really pleased the NRL strategy is working and no worthy juniors are slipping through the net! :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
DIEHARD said:
Special K said:
the best cc jnrs are at the knights, roosters, parra, manly and now cronulla... These are the left overs or the good kids who can't be f***ed to put the effort in.

CC_Eagle said:

That's great news, knowing that the Central Coast is well served by NRL clubs already. I see no need for NRL representation in the region if there are only bumbling scraps left in the area playing for the RIP.

I am really pleased the NRL strategy is working and no worthy juniors are slipping through the net! :D

Yup, I'm not disagreeing.

As I've said before, GC for 16th! :D

(Anything to keep Bears fans from getting what they want/whinging about)

Latest posts