What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Blade23

Juniors
Hi guys. Can anyone in the know confirm what Waqa's contracts worth? Or what he is on. @Poupou Escobar reckons about 300K. I can't source but I have heard by a source I'd trust it was around 500k. And Penrith where chipping in for the first 3yrs. But that ended 2021 and his last 2yrs was full freight. And it was nothing near the 250k they chipped in for RCG.

@Blade23 would you be able to perhaps say who is closer to the mark here.
Thanks.

He was on mid $300k here. High $300s the last year.
We chipped in almost 80% for the year he went to the Eels mid-season.
Our contributions ended last year.

Iamback

Coach
The media exaggerates everything. If the drama is how big a contract is then they’ll double it. If the drama is all about how cheap some merkin is they’ll report a $150k first grader as being on a pie and coke deal.

It goes by their agenda, If they are close to the manager they will leak higher in the hope to bluff a team in talks to extend

soc123_au

Staff member
I would comment on his playing ability but some people on here don't like truth bombs
Yeah, if his name was Braith Jones I doubt he is on anyones radar. Good luck to him though, if he has any chance of making it then signing for the Chooks isn't a bad move.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Local brewer rusty penny are again doing a premiers can .It a limited run so get in early
Hopefully tooheys does a can this year as well