What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Pomoz

Bench
I know this is selfish, but I hope Freddie drops all the Panther players. It is just potential hazard for Panther players who may get injured. Let the DT "big up" the Sharks and Rooster players so we can cruise through unscathed.

GongPanther

Referee
I know this is selfish, but I hope Freddie drops all the Panther players. It is just potential hazard for Panther players who may get injured. Let the DT "big up" the Sharks and Rooster players so we can cruise through unscathed.
I wish for this every year.

Kilkenny

Coach
You have to laugh at some of the stuff written in the media.

Up to 10 clubs potentially interested in Jack Wighton? Decent player, very good even, but not elite by any means and not gonna command a $1M a season particularly given he is getting towards the back end of his career. He’ll stay with the Raiders.

Flashstep

Juniors
As of now I think Cleary, To’o and Yeo should be the only Penrith players for NSW. Hynes is the form half of the comp and it would be stupid for NSW not to pick him, but you know NSW are always stupid when it comes to selections.

As for Wighton I think Dolphins bringing him up there for a few years would be a good thing, Katoa isn’t first grade ready yet and Bennett is the type of coach that would get the best out of Wighton.

John Hamblin

Juniors
As of now I think Cleary, To’o and Yeo should be the only Penrith players for NSW. Hynes is the form half of the comp and it would be stupid for NSW not to pick him, but you know NSW are always stupid when it comes to selections.

As for Wighton I think Dolphins bringing him up there for a few years would be a good thing, Katoa isn’t first grade ready yet and Bennett is the type of coach that would get the best out of Wighton.

I posted several weeks ago that Hynes would be NSW 5/8!

As for Wighton I think Dolphins bringing him up there for a few years would be a good thing, Katoa isn’t first grade ready yet and Bennett is the type of coach that would get the best out of Wighton

I imagine all Martin has to be is fit to make it. Best forward in the comp and for Oz at WC at the back-end of last year.

MugaB

Coach
Modelled by a Pom in the promo shots. You couldn't write this shit it's hilarious.
Paul Cent mentioned it it last night on nrl360, saying the tigers had spent time with that group, and this jersey was about "commemorating" the efforts of the defence force in Afghanistan and Iraq...
Then agreed that it was in poor taste to roll it out on Anzac day.... but i get the concept..
This smells of manly's "women in league" round jersey attempt.... the one about pride, like f**k me why are each club going off on a massive tangent, instead of just sticking to the f**king plan! If its Anzac Round, add a poppy, do something simple, or go all out and camo the jersey, idk but keep it in theme... wtf has anzac day got to do with a war on terror in the middle east? Some if these graphic designers should be shot, and the CEOs signing off on this thrown out the door with them..

Keep it on theme people!

Latest posts