What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
Its never 100% bad coverage, closer to 90%. So I like to think there is a moral compass somewhere within Phil Rothfield.

The Realist

Juniors
A bit of sad news for the old PI users. Kiki that looked after the media for the club and the forum after Rob Weaver left has passed away recently. Rest in peace Kiki.

Oh man. I had numerous running battles with her back in the day. Still sad to lose a member of the Panther Family. RIP Kiki.

soc123_au

Staff member
Oh man. I had numerous running battles with her back in the day. Still sad to lose a member of the Panther Family. RIP Kiki.
She banned me a few times, I asked for it though. She did a pretty good job in what would have been a nightmare position considering how shithouse we were at that time. Her work on Oh Errol was fantastic, she was a bit of a trailblazer on that front.

forby

Juniors
Labor said they were committed to a new stadium but most likely at the existing site. This would mean a 20k stadium with increased corporate areas and less public seating like what happened at Commbank.

Fangs

Coach
If only perrotett had grabbed a shovel with some dirt.

Disappointed the Libs didn't get behind a new stadium. That was their path to an election win.