What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Munky

Coach

This is another podcast which I think is great. Main stream media is dying, being replaced by these types of interviews.

The NFL has an entire business division dedicated to this sort thing.

The sooner NRL Films is incorporated the better.

Every season the winner gets a doco about them and truly great moments get multiple.

For example the 2023 Panthers season would get a full doco then another dedicated film for Nathan's 20 minute master-class.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Every season the winner gets a doco about them and truly great moments get multiple.

For examine the 2023 Panthers season would get a full doco then another dedicated film for Nathan's 20 minute master-class.

I felt as a fan this was so much better than the 'same old, same old' main stream media kicks out.

Perhaps though it's better being independent though. Allows for individual differences that are a great vibe.

I'll put up a couple of others I've watched recently. All of them really good.

Munky

Coach
Moses could have kicked like God himself. Nothing would have stopped us that night.

I agree it was highly unlikely that Parra get close.

But that was a 1%er which Moses completely f**ked.

Penrith scored off that possession due to the nothing kick he put up.

I agree it was highly unlikely that Parra get close.

But that was a 1%er which Moses completely f**ked.

Penrith scored off that possession due to the nothing kick he put up.
Nothing to do this weekend, watched the 3 GF's , 2021 side was good, 2022 side was a machine, 2023 was a clumsy side attack and defense.
2022 side would have made minced pet meat of the Broncos.

Iamback

Coach

For example the 2023 Panthers season would get a full doco then another dedicated film for Nathan's 20 minute master-class.

As a club we did that, will be on 9now.

Not sure if NRL were behind it or the club

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Thanks for sharing that; I really enjoyed that.

They both seem like really nice guys.

There are a good number of them on u tube.
I used the search engine Penrith Panthers, and up they popped.

To be honest, refuse to pay for main stream media (or read it) that continues to talk the game down, and be negative about it.

Dean Ritchie for eg still bleating about Aus players not singing national anthem. I ended up blocking the goose.

Until us Punters stop paying for their media, reading it, even arguing with them on social media about some of their attitudes and opinions......nothing will change.

It's driven by the clicks......(they are counted, even if you don't read the article) just the headline.

murraymob

Coach
General question
I am not a technical person but can you record from the foxtell saved grand final on my fox tell box to a dvd recorder