What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The f**k YEAH was in relation to the opportunity of going back to Penrith. Continue his work with the talented group and especially coach his son.

It wasn't against the Wests Tigers. In fact that was the only time they were mentioned.

murraymob

Coach
The
Anyone that thinks this is worth $54k is living in disneyland! Surely my original chocolate soldiers jersey is worth more.
Rabbitohs one is going for 900 that’s the right price.pretty sure the owner does not want to sell just showing it off I would if I owned it

MugaB

Coach
It's his body, only fair he has a say on what happens with it.
That, and reality is you want you players to all get a go incase of injuries throughout the year, even tho tago is the 1st choice centre, you want the 2nd choice to have plenty of games under belt incase the worst case happens, and you can trust that they can fill in

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tago sounds like a legend. Has his principles and lives by them. Not many do these days.

I don't have a problem with the choices he makes for his own body. Some complimentary medicine is brilliant in aiding recover. Don't agree with his stance on vaccination though.

We do need strong backup for Tago in case he goes down. I think was re-signed for this mission.

This is so very sad. A wasted talent. What Jimmy could have been. Except for the demon drink, anger management issues.

Oh dear.

Roberts had ample chances in getting help, now he is facing the consequences for his actions.

He isn't taking responsibility for his actions, he is blaming the police instead.

Hopefully this is the wake up call he needs. He's a father, he needs to get his shit together.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Roberts had ample chances in getting help, now he is facing the consequences for his actions.

He isn't taking responsibility for his actions, he is blaming the police instead.

Hopefully this is the wake up call he needs. He's a father, he needs to get his shit together.

Roberts had a very troubled upbringing and like many when this happens. He appears unable to break the cycle.

Even if the cycle is self inflicted. That doesn't stop it being sad, especially for his kids and parnter. Such a wasted talent.