What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
On instagram Spencer jarome and partners, probably others with them, are at dream world, obviously doing the theme parks.

Doing heaps of photos with randoms.....

How lovely is that.

These are good kids.

Some of the opposition supporters possibly need therapy, because Penrith Panthers, the Clearys young and old, along with players, coaching staffs have continued to live in their heads RENT FREE.

Black Diamond

Juniors
On instagram Spencer jarome and partners, probably others with them, are at dream world, obviously doing the theme parks.

Doing heaps of photos with randoms.....

How lovely is that.

These are good kids.

Some of the opposition supporters possibly need therapy, because Penrith Panthers, the Clearys young and old, along with players, coaching staffs have continued to live in their heads RENT FREE.
Yes they are all great kids. The undeserved hate they receive is pure and simple jealousy and it just serves to make the win so much sweeter.

Kilkenny

Coach
General discussion, not Panthers related but I watched Fury v Wilder Part 3. What an amazing fight.

Hard to comprehend how much bigger these guys are in comparison to the Ali’s, Frazier, Foremans from back in the day.

I thought George Foreman was the ultimate heavyweight when he fought Ali in Zaire in 1975 but he was 6ft 3” 220 pounds while Tyson Fury was 6ft 8” and 278 pounds. Unbelievable.

Off topic from Panthers talk I know but it was an amazing fight for those fortunate enough to watch it if you are a boxing fan.

Smug Panther

First Grade
General discussion, not Panthers related but I watched Fury v Wilder Part 3. What an amazing fight.

Hard to comprehend how much bigger these guys are in comparison to the Ali’s, Frazier, Foremans from back in the day.

I thought George Foreman was the ultimate heavyweight when he fought Ali in Zaire in 1975 but he was 6ft 3” 220 pounds while Tyson Fury was 6ft 8” and 278 pounds. Unbelievable.

Off topic from Panthers talk I know but it was an amazing fight for those fortunate enough to watch it if you are a boxing fan.
Best heavyweight title fight in my lifetime (35 years). Was f**king incredible

tripster

Juniors
Cleary had his shoulder surgery yesterday. Hopefully he is fit and firing come the start of the season. However, realistically it will at least mean not a lot of time practising combinations and set plays with the team. Hopefully Kurt Falls also develops a lot with an off-season under his belt. We are going to need him come Origin time next season with no more Burton (or if there is another injury to Jerome or Nathan).

Panther_Platz

Juniors
RIP Norm and condolences to his family. I only ever knew of him as a respected legend of the game, and one of the two gents who were captured in time, first through a single photo, then as part of the Winfield cup / Telstra Premiership Trohpy.

Going off on a tangent, with zero intention to make light of this news, but 100% to have a dig at those with an axe to grind (media, nrl or otherwise), I wonder to myself, how long until the club is investigated for being the cause of his passing? Surely it must be linked to our alleged misbehaviour with the broken premiership trophy and disrespect of the great men (Summons and Provan).

The_Frog

First Grade
I wonder to myself, how long until the club is investigated for being the cause of his passing? Surely it must be linked to our alleged misbehaviour with the broken premiership trophy and disrespect of the great men (Summons and Provan).
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Some sort of weird voodoo.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Some sort of weird voodoo.

I kinda half expecting the Penrith players to be charges in the next couple of days with the assassination of JF Kennedy

Cue:

The outrage and carry on. Nothing criminal occured. But according to some putting the damaged trophy into a child's pram is disrespect....Obviously not to save it from further accidental damage.

Last edited:

Black Diamond

Juniors
I kinda half expecting the Penrith players to be charges in the next couple of days with the assassination of JF Kennedy

Cue:

The outrage and carry on. Nothing criminal occured. But according to some putting the damaged trophy into a child's pram is disrespect....Obviously not to save it from further accidental damage.
This was my thoughts exactly, they weren't being disrespectful but rather keeping it safe

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This was my thoughts exactly, they weren't being disrespectful but rather keeping it safe

It's like opposition fans, media have had their outrage meters damaged bad, currently stuck on EXTREME

No Penrith Panthers (so far) have been found to have assaulted anyone, only a trophy lol

No DV reports

No drug reports

No crimminal behaviour

No Drink Driving.

Yet the outrage goes on. (the reason I said so far) because you can't look into the future.

It's obvious many have been drinking a special kind of Kool Aid.

I thought that tweet I copied took the cake and plate about outrage.

Vicpanther

Juniors

Cue:

yet nothing was said about chese nursing it like a baby last year. Their dislike for the panthers is becoming absurd.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is great stuff aye, they can keep flinging their mud and soon we'll be covered from head to toe like Norm and Art, did not do them no harm.

This will feed the players for the 2022 season. Keep the hate coming. Fuel for the upcomming season.

With the behaviour I'm not expecting too many interviews given by the players to anyone but the Penrith Panthers media. Honestly I don't blame them either.

Latest posts