What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
This covid issue might be good for common sense. Any club should be able to play ANY player contracted to the club in first grade. It's always been nonsense that they couldn't

I miss the days of a last minute change to the 17. That still happens but its from players 18-21 who are already named. Its a tad boring and the theatre isn't there anymore.

Things like this, the grassy hill and the smell of sewage leaving the stadium are what make the game day experience so great.

Iamback

Coach
I miss the days of a last minute change to the 17. That still happens but its from players 18-21 who are already named. Its a tad boring and the theatre isn't there anymore.

Things like this, the grassy hill and the smell of sewage leaving the stadium are what make the game day experience so great.

That brings a good question. Will the sewage smell be brought across to the new stadium

They'll have to otherwise the fans will walk. Just like they did after losing Scotty McRae and that opera singer bloke.
Oh God! I remember that opera singer bloke. Not criticising his performance as such, but it simply wasn’t the right atmosphere or fit. Plus the backing drummers.

It was an obvious attempt to match what the Bunnies were doing at their home games.

Whino

Bench
Trent Waterhouse was an amazing player for us.

Has any local junior played more times for his country than Trent?

According to Wikipedia he played 12 tests and five origins.

Tony Puletua played 22 Tests for NZ. 9 for Samoa.
Gower 14 tests plus 5 SL tests.
Fittler played 38 tests. 20 of them while he was with us.

Iamback

Coach
Luke Lewis was robbed of probably 15 origin games. Cordner and Jackson are handy but not in the same league as Lewy, was ridiculous they were picked over him

Winning teams get average guys in rep teams, Martin was picked this year and isn't an Origin player yet

Alintheeast

Juniors
Kurtly Beale has played 71 tests for Australia. Did Brad Fittler play Junior Reps for Penrith after he left Mounties juniors.

Why are you still trolling?

I’m not trolling, I’m a welcome guest here on Panthers LU.

I am a value adding conscience of the Panthers forum. Guiding you through these difficult years.

Janet, you have forgotten I was a couple of months in front of the Panthers Board on the May sex fiend issue. What ya going to do about it? Sack you, you moron!!

With some noble exceptions, including yourself Janey, it fell to me to assist the panel help to find it’s moral compass.

It cost me many on-line buddies to defend vulnerable women. I should do a list and shame them but I’m not cruel. I don’t even want them as buddies if they supported May.

Moving forward:

I spent some time on holidays at the eels forum over the break, we had a good time, until i was criticised by a powerful forum heavyweight. So I decided not to hang about.

Here’s some photos for you and Panther buddies:

C6E835CE-F30F-4382-9FE5-7C55522ED465.jpeg

82C53626-9D50-4758-A4AD-99A354F388CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts