What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

murraymob

First Grade
If mav makes first grade it will naming the grandstand interesting at the new stadium .
I have always stated next cab in line should be the Cartwright name .the Geyer name may bounce about .Any other suggestions

DinkyDi

Juniors
He has good footy genes. I'm looking forward to seeing him develop. His old mans aggression and his uncles skill and vision rolled into one would be something to behold.
I loved the advise MG, senior gave. That was a classic.

If mav makes first grade it will naming the grandstand interesting at the new stadium .
I have always stated next cab in line should be the Cartwright name .the Geyer name may bounce about .Any other suggestions
I believe he will, and most likely he will debut this year. Seems like a perfect replacement for Kiks.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I totally agree with both above comments. I've had it up to pussy's bow with Silverdale's behaviour.

It's abuse in all it's glory,

If ir walks like a duck, talks like a duck GUESS WHAT...........It's a BLOODY DUCK.
I made a mistake. I actually did like it, I only did it as I was mocking him.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I'm sorry Di I don't quite understand your comment.

I wasn't being critical of either you or Soc
I know you weren't. Silverdale posted a screenshot in which I used a laughing emoji, I denied it, then I acknowledged that I did. I explained that I used that in mocking him, not that I agreed with him. Sorry for any confusion.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I know you weren't. Silverdale posted a screenshot in which I used a laughing emoji, I denied it, then I acknowledged that I did. I explained that I used that in mocking him, not that I agreed with him. Sorry for any confusion.

OK so now I understand. Thank you for explaining it.

Brad Waugh should be in the mix, all he’s ever done is try to help people.

MIck Kelly and those people are also heroes.

The camel changed the role of the modern day winger. Freight train with a step. A fend from him was lethal. Wonderful player. I miss his enthusiasm and humility.

Boods as a tribute?

Matty Elliot and Weaves?

Girds (aka Elvis) was one of the greatest Panthers. One of the greatest origin players to boot. Barely afforded the awesomeness due.

Ffs It’s a very tough assignment!

Getting back to Louie Mortimer. The first blue chip marquee player to join the club. Proved the Panthers were a destination club. Shocked he game.

Geoff Gerard, one of the greatest forwards in living memory. My buddy Ben Ross. Broke his neck for the club.

That guy in the wheelchair at the club. Who is more deserved than him? No one.

Controversially, on merit, putting aside his actual self, Gowie. The greatest passer of the ball I’ve ever seen.

Puletuas.

John and Martie Lang helped deliver a premiership with honour and grace.

Maybe it should be named after the “unknown ticketed member” like the war stuff.

Name the urinal area after paws I suppose.

It’s a pretty hard choice, I’m glad I’m not making it.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
Brad Waugh should be in the mix, all he’s ever done is try to help people.

MIck Kelly and those people are also heroes.

The camel changed the role of the modern day winger. Freight train with a step. A fend from him was lethal. Wonderful player. I miss his enthusiasm and humility.

Boods as a tribute?

Matty Elliot and Weaves?

Girds (aka Elvis) was one of the greatest Panthers. One of the greatest origin players to boot. Barely afforded the awesomeness due.

Ffs It’s a very tough assignment!

Getting back to Louie Mortimer. The first blue chip marquee player to join the club. Proved the Panthers were a destination club. Shocked he game.

Geoff Gerard, one of the greatest forwards in living memory. My buddy Ben Ross. Broke his neck for the club.

That guy in the wheelchair at the club. Who is more deserved than him? No one.

Controversially, on merit, putting aside his actual self, Gowie. The greatest passer of the ball I’ve ever seen.

Puletuas.

John and Martie Lang helped deliver a premiership with honour and grace.

Maybe it should be named after the “unknown ticketed member” like the war stuff.

Name the urinal area after paws I suppose.

It’s a pretty hard choice, I’m glad I’m not making it.
No to all of the above

No to all of the above
Jeez, I’m trying!

The “unknown ticket holder” was my favourite.

A tangible tribute to us fans.

Be the first nrl club to honour the noble supporter properly.

A meeting of minds, an embrace.-two hearts beating as one.

It would be very popular.

No jokes, it would be very well received,

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
Jim Jones .cartwright family . Jeremy latimore .steve carter I think he still has the most first grade games for the club and first up

Jim Jones is also a front runner former player life member of the club and current recruitment officer .he is the man responsible for our current crop of bush and kiwi first graders

Carter was marquee. Soo rep.

The Panthers version Brett Kenny but with a Brad Clyde frame.

Young kids foruming today could do worse than watch replays of massive edge defenders fall off him like flies.

Another Unfashionable who broke through the games stereotypes and made a positive contribution.

20 years ahead in the days before the Herculean Pacific Islanders we’re embraced by the game ( thanks to Johnny Lang).

“ untackleable” in his prime. A freak.

Last edited:

Latest posts