What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

murraymob

Coach
I
LOL. TBH I don’t care. I wish all our players were severely under rated. SOO can bugger off whilst we are in a Premiership window.

But yes, Api is far better than Cook this year. This season he has been our best after Yeo.
agree origin lost its shine years ago .they shake hands and have a laugh at the end of games .no real fight or hate.we are in a premiership window if one exist.lets win as many as we can

Iamback

Coach
Now the NHL is over and I caught up on work

Api v Cook comparison

Ave Run metres

Cook - 67
Api - 36

Tries
Cook 5
Api 3

Try Assist
Cook 3
Api 6

LineBreaks

Cook 6
Api 3

Tackle busts

Cook 41
Api 12

Defence

Cook 40 tackles 1 miss ave per game
Api 37 tackles 3 miss ave per game

Api has got 2 repeat sets to Cook's none

It should be harder to lose your spot then get into the team. So with the stats like that and Cook being already the 9. Api was never getting in barring injury

Fangs

Coach
Does anyone know when Fangs can purchase tickets to the Sharks game on July 23rd? Is there a rule over when ticket sales open?

From the Penrith point of view, the whole vibe of the state side, the sparkle and defensive endeavour was ruined by having to tolerate players from clubs other than Penrith.

Fullback alone, Teddy was very weak, failed to communicate and was out of his depth. He’s lost it.

Edwards must be called up pronto.

Iamback

Coach
While watching the New York Rangers bury another team. Now in the last 4.

Rangers last won in 1994
Oliers last won in 1990.

Of course us last year
AFL drought broken

NBA and NFL have had new teams winning

Really is a purple patch for underdogs in Sport right now... Long let it continue

Colorado win NHL. 1st time since 2001...Another drought broken in sport

maple_69

Bench
Don't worry, Leafs will carry the drought flag forward.
That Avs team was OP, totally deserved, and that's from a Wings fan. Had to go through a monster of a team/Vasi.
Can't wait to watch the 'Unrivalled' doco later tonight.

Iamback

Coach
Don't worry, Leafs will carry the drought flag forward.
That Avs team was OP, totally deserved, and that's from a Wings fan. Had to go through a monster of a team/Vasi.
Can't wait to watch the 'Unrivalled' doco later tonight.

Haha. As will my NBA team.

It is good an attacking team won it over the boring standard Tampa Bay played.

Yes it was the good days

John Hamblin

Juniors
Bye next week then we should rest ALL of or origin players for the Tigers game. In the big scheme of things a possible loss means little. Better to have the players fresh for the lead in to the playoffs

Latest posts