What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Goodness me.

Guess what I read it on social media. Perhaps I framed in inappropriately. I'll go back and change it if you like.

I've read on social media that Tago is 'potentially' unhappy with what is going on regarding May.

I have no idea whether is information is true, or just someone having a laugh.

Does that make you all feel better now......
Hopefully be plays better this week

Last edited:

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Goodness me.

Guess what I read it on social media. Perhaps I framed in inappropriately. I'll go back and change it if you like.

I've read on social media that Tago is 'potentially' unhappy with what is going on regarding May.

I have no idea whether is information is true, or just someone having a laugh.

Does that make you all feel better now......

Not really, kinda makes me wonder why the sass reply to what i thought was a simple question...
But thanks for clearing it up that its just facebook blabber

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
My original post Mike said 'there are rumblings that Tago is unhappy with the club's dealings in this matter'.....

How on earth can that been seen as 'Sass' I have no idea.

age.s

First Grade
After the Dragons game, my Tigers supporting brother in law scoffed at the idea Parra were in the frame for a spoon. Tigers are absolutely nailed on for the spoon he said.

Long way to go, but heading in the right direction.

But someone has to step up for Henry. Henry is now established. He is mongrel and aggressive.

But Riki and Grant aren't cutting it. Patea should be next in line, but after that, incase of injuries there isn't much. Saturday was a terrible 1st half and shows how we are lacking in the front.
Martin or Sorensen could move to the front row with Papalii taking an edge position next season. Not the end of the world.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy my defence is a bit iffy but I still could make the parra team papal in our system will defend better that comes with putting a panther jersey on

I'm just saying his lateral movement isn't great. He can play middle just as effectively and I wouldn't be suprised if that's where he ends up.

Latest posts