What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

Bigfella

Coach
she's Hawiian so neither

even if you're not into surfing this is still a good read

http://www.surfgirlmag.com/2011/02/01/meet-team-rip-curl/

Wright_Hamilton_Blanchard_Ado_Sparkes.jpg

Alana is in the blue top

Bethany Hamilton is in the pink and white top and only has one arm, got bitten off by a shark and she still surfs with one arm and she shreds.

Tyler Wright on the right will be a world champ one day, she's from Lennox Head on the NSW far north coast and only 17.

To be honest, even if you dont read it its still a good read.

Eels Dude

Coach
I see the Anthony Mitchell connection. Also the chick second from the right kinda looks like Ben Creagh or Mark Gasnier, I'm not sure which one moreso.

Gronk

Staff member
If you're feeling strangely attracted to the chick with one arm it's called Acrotomophilia.

If you're feeling strangely attracted to the chick that looks like Ant Mitchell it's called Teratophilia.

Walked past Willie T & Willie Mason today at Rhodes shopping centre. I didn't realise how big Mason was until I was up close.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
One day a biker dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with the Devil…

Satan: “Why so glum?”

Biker : “What do you think? I’m in hell!”

Satan: “Hell’s not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinking man?”

Biker : “Sure, I love to drink.”

Satan: “Well, you’re gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays, that’s all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, Tab, and
Fresca. We drink ’til we throw up and then we drink some more! And you don’t have to worry about getting a hangover, because you’re dead anyway.”

Biker : “Gee that sounds great!”

Satan: “You a smoker?”

Biker : “You better believe it”

Satan: “All right! You’re gonna love Tuesdays We get the finest cigars from all over the world, and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer – no biggie, you’re already dead, remember?”

Biker : “Wow…that’s awesome!”

Satan: “I bet you like to gamble.”

Biker : “Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do.”

Satan: “Good, ’cause Wednesdays you can gamble all you want.? Craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, it doesn’t matter, you’re dead anyhow.”

Biker : :cool: “Cool!”

Satan: “What about Drugs?”

Biker : ” Are you kidding? Love drugs! You don’t mean…?”

Satan: “That’s right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want. You’re dead so who cares.”

Biker : “Wow! I never realized Hell was such a cool place!”

Satan: “You a HOMO?”

Biker : “No…”

Satan: “Ooooh, Fridays are gonna be tough….”

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry to tell you, but it you have an ASUS computer the warranty does not cover alien attacks.

xlarge_1b7ea0289ebd72aaef3d799e697d73de.png

Latest posts