What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

Suity, if I found myself married to Bobby Brown it would provide a great script for The Hangover 3 movie.
thats if they actually wrote a script for the hangover 3 movie instead of just re-using the old one and changing a few minor details like they did in hangover 2

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
PARRAMATTA'S Luke Burt is not only a whiz with the boot, he's gifted at lawn bowls.
Burty helped Eels teammates Jarryd Hayne, Rory Brien (oh, and yours truly) to victory at a media day at Northmead Bowling Club yesterday.
Chris Sandow and his group was in a play-off for the wooden spoon, while coach Stephen Kearney struggled.
Meanwhile, a supporter has the chance to play in the Eels versus the Celebrities touch football match at Parramatta's fans day on Saturday.
Visit www.eelsdeals.com for details.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/not-bottom-of-the-barrel/story-e6freye0-1226270273557

Gronk

Staff member
This photo of Hawaiian Surfer Alana Blanchard was on the same page as the above Luke Burt story. I am posting it because I am very impressed with her ..... structure.

270601-alana-blanchard.jpg

Haynzy

First Grade
This photo of Hawaiian Surfer Alana Blanchard was on the same page as the above Luke Burt story. I am posting it because I am very impressed with her ..... structure.

270601-alana-blanchard.jpg

Nice form. You wouldn't think she'd have too much trouble getting tubed.