What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George rose

Mr Red

First Grade
Mmm, no it's a lot more than that, but whatever makes you feel better :lol:

add to that their so called juniors....

Cherry evans... QLD
Foran - NZ
stewart brothers... Woollongong

yeah they dont sign any players.:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Father Ted

First Grade
Ok, list recent players Manly signed from other clubs please, and then narrow it down to first first graders before arriving, and then even further to the superstars that they poached.

I can If you have to go back to the 80's or further don't bother, because its 2011, so who gives a shit what happened before the NRL even existed. I think I'd find more signings for the Dragons in recent seasons tbh, and superstars at that.

Rattled your cage ? Very defensive about it I must say . By the way we did'nt poach Boyd Brisbane showed him the door Ask Des Hasler for a definition about that if your confused.

Last edited:

Bring back choc

Juniors
No we are not Jenny Craig, in all honesty the guy goes alright.

I agree the guy goes alright.

But my post was a question. And like i said... he would make our bench no problem. So again, what does that say about our bench? He makes more impact in 7 minutes than prior does in 80 minutes.

Tommax25

Bench
Rattled your cage ? Very defensive about it I must say . By the way we did'nt poach Boyd Brisbane showed him the door Ask Des Hasler for a definition about that if your confused.

And we didn't poach Lyon, Perry, Wolfman and numerous other but people act like we did cause its Manly. Hypocrites.

Tommax25

Bench
Mmm, no it's a lot more than that, but whatever makes you feel better :lol:

If you want to actually dispute anything I said, go ahead. Show why I'm wrong. This nothing statement with a :lol: doesn't dispute my point at all. Out of the players you listed only 7 were bonafide big names signed from other clubs who might have wanted to keep them is possibly, it means less than 1 a year since Des started. Not terrible.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you want to actually dispute anything I said, go ahead.
Thanks. How about this....
I think I'd find more signings for the Dragons in recent seasons tbh, and superstars at that.
Go for it.

Saints have a policy of signing discards from other clubs, signing relative unknowns, retaining current players and signing/re-signing local juniors.

Weyman, Costigan, Boyd, Soward, Cuthbertson... all shown the door by their previous clubs. Perhaps the only exception is J Smith.
Tommax25 said:
Show why I'm wrong.
Just did, as did others. But I have a feeling you don't accept being wrong.

gypsy

Bench
If you want to actually dispute anything I said, go ahead. Show why I'm wrong. This nothing statement with a :lol: doesn't dispute my point at all. Out of the players you listed only 7 were bonafide big names signed from other clubs who might have wanted to keep them is possibly, it means less than 1 a year since Des started. Not terrible.

Yawn.

You asked for players that had played first grade, before arriving at Manly. I named several.
Regardless of what twist you put on it, they've bought a lot of players. They are nothing more than a transit lounge, fast becoming the new Roosters.

Oh...champ.

Latest posts