What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News George Williams quits Raiders

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
"Umm hey Ricky. Look, George has just texted me saying he isn't feeling the best mentally and needs to sit out the next..."

throw-chair-smash-window.gif

And that's how Georgie boy got his release.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
FWIW I have no problem with Williams wanting to go home due to his pregnant missus and neither of them having family support at hand because of covid. But Sticks been pretty clear that he won't be farked around by players or managers anymore and I think he's seen Georgie calling in a sick as a ploy. How it makes the club looks to other players remains to be seen.

Greenfields

Juniors
We have a week off after the Roosters game anyway. I’m not sure I buy George’s angle.
He wouldn’t happen to have the same manager as Bateman and Hodgson would he? Isaac Moses.

MrBlack

Juniors
Respect to the Raiders.
They really dont put up with too much $hit from the players.

maybe its time for the Milf to make a comeback ?????

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Respect to the Raiders.
They really dont put up with too much $hit from the players.

maybe its time for the Milf to make a comeback ?????

I fully endorse this. It's about time Canberra got the opportunity to rectify such an outrageous act of player poaching.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
FWIW I have no problem with Williams wanting to go home due to his pregnant missus and neither of them having family support at hand because of covid. But Sticks been pretty clear that he won't be farked around by players or managers anymore and I think he's seen Georgie calling in a sick as a ploy. How it makes the club looks to other players remains to be seen.

Haha we are already undesirable enough as is. If players believe that Williams got f**ked over for asking for a mental health day we will struggle to sign anyone

I'm sorry but there is just no positive spin here. I'm sick of stick leaking to the Sydney media. I'm sick of the way the club is run. Its a terrible unforced error to not get Williams on the same page before going to the press.

The club is f**ked