What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gerard Beale quickest over 40m in the comp?

no_try

Juniors
Of course not.
For starters Hayne was timed from a gun.
The 40m sprint test the player can start anytime they want.
But the bigger picture here is.. Beale is close to a second quicker than Hayne over such a short distance. Wow. that is super quick in anyone's book.

dogslife

Coach
They say Jarred Hickey was deceptively quick over 40m if he could see the pie van at the end

Liddell

Juniors
Geez, haven't you listened to Goose Gould.

Jamie Soward is the fastest in the UNIVERSE over the 40m...

I was so glad to see Stewart run him down the other week, hopefully we never have to hear it next time Soward is in space.

Watching Uate out of dummy half, he would have to be the quickest over a short distance.

legend

Coach
Zillman was lightning pre his two knee reconstructions.

Jennings would have to be one of the faster players in the comp over a short distance wouldn't he?

I agree on Uate. Very fast over a short distance.

Patorick

Staff member
Michael Oldfield has shocked me with his speed a few times this year.

He'd cover Hayne easily. Not so sure about Beale or Uate though.

Patorick

Staff member
Easily may not have been the right word.

By a fraction or two, would be better.

I think.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
oldfield does look quick. havent seen beale in a lot of space but never would have thought he'd be that fast.

if i had to bet i'd say uate

user_nat

Coach
Only time Beale has ever seen remotely fast on the field is in round 3 when he tackled Zillman out of nowhere.

Latest posts