What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a load of this sh*t!

Mr Dark

Juniors
Newcastle fans should follow the lead of Rabbitohs fans and just expunge that pathetic LCD(lowest common denominator) rag from their lives altogether.

AdamT

Juniors
voltron said:
its a 'human interest' story when u introduce the 'people'

but seriously it must be interview the little kids day @ the telecrap
arent they running a similar thing for the tigers/souths game not going to telstra?

I HAD tried to defend the Telgraph up until now - but that story will do me! What a joke - > they must really be struggling to find decent stories.

Bicey_18 said:
Tomorrow night im seriously thinking of bringing a banner..... "In Smith We Trust"

Its times like these where the REAL Newcastle Knights fans come together and fight for our club. I agree with RABK when he said something needs to be done...

I second that! Look I admit my initial reaction was Smithy was going too far, but at the end of the day a player who is delusional about his worth has cried to the papers and now wants it to go away. Sorry Kirk, it doesn't work like that in the REAL world. It would be nice to get Brian Smith's office number so we can call him and support him so he doesn't think newcastle is the A###hole capital of Oz. The man is doing what he is paid to do. He is a total professional. Smithy is making sure we don't lose all our top juniors because he knows Aku, Patto, Mullo and Walshy etc. are all in the sights of other clubs. Imagine if Patto walked because he looked at reyno and thought "how is that bloke on more money than me?" Anthony Tupou and Greg Bird did just that very thing when Hages didn't want them. Thanks Hages. One of your best. Funny how that never comes up in conversation at news limited.

Ben

Bench
This is all bullsh*t by news limited. I guarantee that there will still be a massive turnout for the home game tomorrow against the Cowboys.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
Bicey_18 said:
Tomorrow night im seriously thinking of bringing a banner..... "In Smith We Trust"

Its times like these where the REAL Newcastle Knights fans come together and fight for our club. I agree with RABK when he said something needs to be done...

Please do.

Latest posts