What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

chrisD

Coach
What has Cole done wrong in first grade so far? Is a little injury prone but other than that he’s a good player.
I’m not across lower grades so I can’t speak to what he’s doing there, in first grade all I’m seeing is solid to weak at everything, not good at anything. Schneider looked more threatening in that one game I remember where they partnered each other and Schneider scored the one try. At this stage it just seems like he’s filling a jersey.

I’m assuming he’s our intended 6 next season, maybe I’m wrong. I feel like it’s a bit of arrogance, trusting in the system and bringing our own players through, when I feel we could clearly find an upgrade on the market.

I don’t think Cole has particularly done anything wrong and am not writing him off, but I think on our 6 for next season is the best place we could spend to improve. And if they don’t work out we could use a 14 anyway.

Last edited: