What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get behind the Reggies!

brenno

Juniors
here's to hoping that the reggies can progress through to the GF and win back to back titles. I would really like to see the Raiders on tv at least one last time this season.

ball boy

Bench
they wil be awesome getting back Chalky, Smith, phil? , Booger, jarred lawrence, josh miller they will be hard to stop

woodgers

Bench
I got a call from the marketing manager yesterday and he said if the Cowboys got the game in townsville, Reggies would play in Canberra. I have been on Mad Monday and I am still pissed does anyone know if the game between Brisbane and NQ has been moved?

Anonymous

Juniors
They'd play it at Seiffert wouldn't they? Canberra Stadium would cost more than is practical for reggies I imagine...

greeneyed

First Grade
It says in today's CT that coach Collins is hopeful Josh Miller will be available for PL on the weekend - after being concussed in the nasty incident involving Luke Ricketson.

The Raiders play Parramatta on Saturday night and a decision will be made on a venue today.

If Miller is available he will be joined by Marshall Chalk, Nathan Smith, Jarred Lawrence and Phil Graham as players who played in the NRL game last weekend, and who are eligible this weekend for PL.

The Colonel

Immortal
Parramatta Eels Flegg side will play the Tigers on Saturday, 18 September 2004. The game will be at Leichhardt Oval at 1pm.

It will be followed by the Premier League between the Raiders and the Parramatta Eels. Kick off 2.45pm

greeneyed

First Grade
That is hopeless. It basically gives Parramatta home ground advantage when we finished in front of them. Understandable that the Tigers get it in Flegg as they finished a lot higher. But it is not understandable in PL, and that is the higher grade.

The NRL do nothing for us - everything for Sydney.

The Colonel

Immortal
greeneyed said:
That is hopeless. It basically gives Parramatta home ground advantage when we finished in front of them. Understandable that the Tigers get it in Flegg as they finished a lot higher. But it is not understandable in PL, and that is the higher grade.

The NRL do nothing for us - everything for Sydney.

How do we get home ground advantage at Leichhardt? :roll:

Going by the 12 people that turned up to Brookvale to cheer the Eels on last week I doubt there will be too much advantage for your boys.

The Colonel

Immortal
greeneyed said:
It is the closest ground to Parramatta apart from Parramatta Stadium and it is Sydney.

Its not a home ground - its a neutral venue. Some of you take yourselves too seriously. :lol: It was going to be played at the SFS. So whats the big deal.

greeneyed

First Grade
Put it like this. How easy is it for Parramatta supporters to get to Leichhardt Oval? And how easy is it for Raiders supporters to get there?

As it has been transferred from the SFS, it should have been transferred to the home ground of the highest finishing PL side. Simple.