What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get behind the Reggies!

woodgers

Bench
Are you the biggest Ballboy in the league? By next season you may be giving Jenno a shake for size. He's a big lad, Jenno.

woodgers

Bench
im not that big
Rubbish. I thought that Jarrod Lawrence had chucked his tracksuit on and was leading the team out for the second half. I thought the job of Ballboy meant you had to be under a certain age.

woodgers

Bench
14!!!!!!Barely a BallBOY. Why didn't you chose Ballman? Jason Stevens probably has that patented by now.

I better cut the language then. Having said that, the way schools are these days you would probably teach me some new words.

thickos

First Grade
I will do my best to be there on Saturday.

And yes, ball boy is the biggest 14 y.o. of all time :eek:

greeneyed

First Grade
The other story in today's CT relates to Todd Carney, and his clash in the PL game tomorrow against Parramatta half, Michael Witt.

"He (Witt) has played a lot of first grade and he has been going good, so it should be a pretty big challenge. He'll help their side a lot. But on the same note he hasn't played with them a lot towards the end of the year. I always like to get on top of the opposition halfback and play better tahn them" Carney said.

"I think I've grown as a halfback. Just learning to be dominant on the field and telling people where to go. At the start of the year I was too scared to say boo. So I've come a long way in that department" Carney added.

Wayne Collins said Witt is the dangerman. "He's a very good player - he's probably Parramatta's No 1 choice for halfback in the club. We're certainly going to have to take him into account." Collins said.

Asked if the 2004 team is as good as the 2003 PL Premiership side, Collins said "I'm not sure, I'll find out in the next couple of weeks." Collins said the team had shown a lot of flair, but consistency is the main challenge. "Parramatta is a good quality side and in semi final football anyone can win. If you're slightly off your best, you'll get beat. We have five blokes coming back into the side from first grade, so there could be a tendency to relax a little bit. It's a week where we could possibly be complacent, so it's my job to get our blokes ready."

jed

First Grade
I can't make it this week, I have company for the weekend. But I'll be there in spirit.