What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

carcharias

Immortal
They are gonna either have a go or be diabolically woeful.
They are not known for having a red hot go in the derby when they are playing like shite every other game.

I would be pretty pissed off if the sharks don't win based on current form.

redvforlife

Juniors
there's no point trolling. you guys have this, we're shit right now.

Only chance we have is if we get rid of Price and the 'sacked coach' luck works for us

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
We'll smash ya's (schooners)

We'll eat ya's (hot dogs)

We'll shit all over ya's (toliet bowls).

Youse'll win though.

STG 002

First Grade
our only chance of winning if if the asada findings come out quick smart this week.

Is it really Price's fault ? or is it the quality and the application of the players ? Soward for one looks like he's in self preservation mode from what I've seen this year.

Fire

First Grade
46 years and won f**k all. We're gonna smash you merkins!!! Put some peptides aside for us you cheating merkins!!! King Gal the Don Bradman of rugby league my arse merkins more like King Gal the f**ken Pablo Escobar of rugby league you shit merkins!!!

Weaponhead

Coach
If they play their structured attack, they'll be lucky to score a try. If they throw it around (and passes stick) they could cause problems. Normally, we have every reason to be confident. With the investigation, it is hard to know what impact that can have week to week.

Weaponhead

Coach
46 years and won f**k all. We're gonna smash you merkins!!! Put some peptides aside for us you cheating merkins!!! King Gal the Don Bradman of rugby league my arse merkins more like King Gal the f**ken Pablo Escobar of rugby league you shit merkins!!!

That's the spirit. Now say it like you mean it.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Hey Quigs, NRL Gossip showed a pic of the unmerged shirt on FB today. Has caused quite the shit storm....
Bring it on I say!

Latest posts