What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Quigs, NRL Gossip showed a pic of the unmerged shirt on FB today. Has caused quite the shit storm....
Bring it on I say!

Where's me net Macca. They are biting like mad in that link you mentioned.

Ohhhhh it looks like being a lovely weekend.

What have we got, five more sleeps.

Quigs

Immortal
I have all my life been advised that you should always have the right captain in charge of the ship. To get you through all the rough times and all of the good times. The harder the task the better the leader should be. A bloke who the players would die for.

Now we (sharks) have gone through some dank hard times lately. Most clubs would of buckled. The weaker ones would of folded, then merged.

But our boys have battled on regardless of the onslaught.

Now the folded and merged stinking stains are doing it hard. None from three, a coach out of his league etc.

Luckily for the Stinking Stains they have appointed a rock hard captain who loves nothing better than rolling up his sleeves and getting stuck in. A bloke that would lead by example.

Now ....... hmmmmmmmm ... who is the 2013 captain of the stains again.

Special K

Coach
Dave-Hester-YUUUP.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
46 years and won f**k all. We're gonna smash you merkins!!! Put some peptides aside for us you cheating merkins!!! King Gal the Don Bradman of rugby league my arse merkins more like King Gal the f**ken Pablo Escobar of rugby league you shit merkins!!!

:lol::lol:

Biker Dragon on his best (or worst) day couldn't come up with that magic.

webShark

Is it really Price's fault ? or is it the quality and the application of the players ? Soward for one looks like he's in self preservation mode from what I've seen this year.

Never planned for Hornby retiring IMO. Brett Morris always a threat though.

Latest posts