What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

gUt

Coach
I hope the sharks players are aware they've just fed a 3 course meal to an army of trolls.

I hope the sharks players are aware they've just fed a 3 course meal to an army of trolls.

It's all part of the fun when it comes to Sharks vs Saints. We can be just as bad as them. It's their right to come in here and give us shyte.

hardbaby

Coach
Name me one other sport in the World where opposing supporters turn up in their teams colours, some times arriving together, sitting together and there is no violence. We are so lucky, may this never change.

Yeah exactly mate. For all the bullshit in this thread I am glad the Sharks have assembled a good side and I wish their supporters the best of luck for the rest of the season.

That said, you deserved to lose because you suck.

drago brelli

Bench
Name me one other sport in the World where opposing supporters turn up in their teams colours, some times arriving together, sitting together and there is no violence. We are so lucky, may this never change.
Look at what a handful of violent idiot supporters are doing to that Western Sydney Soccer Club. There's talk of the club being docked comp points. I'll bet when Syd FC plays West Syd the supporters have to be seperated.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Those wanderers 'fans' hurling abuse and the odd bottle at the restaurant patrons the other day are a bunch of cowardly scumbags.