What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get over it guys

coolumsharkie

Referee
No Dipstick, what does the P and G stand for anyway?

I'm having a go at Military Police for(trying) to tell us what we can and can't post.

cheese

Bench
Yes. Because i'm oh so sensitive to those types of taunts, considering i f**king named myself it.

dopey merkins

Military Shark

Juniors
cheese said:
Yes. Because i'm oh so sensitive to those types of taunts, considering i f**king named myself it.

dopey merkins

I can tell by your posts you are a strong masculine sort of guy Cheese, and you seem like the type of person who would give "Himself" a nickname.

Its like I dont like my real name so I will give myself a nickname....Let me see what can I call myself ?

Im yellow on the inside, I smell like spew and some people seem to have an allergic reaction to me...Oh I know I will call myself

CHEESE

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
God mate, that took forever. Was your neighbour not home ?

Bow your head, turn around and walk away slowly before I bitch slap you.

Walk dont run and remember to look both ways before crossing cause remember, BK drives on the same road you walk on.......

ps: I would normally put an icon at the end of this post however I dont want to detract from your icons.

wank7kj-1.gif

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
I can tell by your posts you are a strong masculine sort of guy Cheese, and you seem like the type of person who would give "Himself" a nickname.

Its like I dont like my real name so I will give myself a nickname....Let me see what can I call myself ?

Im yellow on the inside, I smell like spew and some people seem to have an allergic reaction to me...Oh I know I will call myself

CHEESE

You don't get out much do you.

cheese

Bench
He does seem very very upset doesn't he.

I'm surprised he didn't call me a poo poo head, after his humiliating effort of "you smell like spew"

Military Shark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
You don't get out much do you.

6690 Posts for Coolumsharkie, and

25 odd for Military Shark.

You tell me I don't get out much....hahaha

You bring a knife to a gun fight and wonder why you get injured. Take down my lines put them into a book, jump on another forum and use them.

You can even tell people they are yours. Good luck in the future cause it seems your past and present have not amounted to much.

Love to stay and chat but gotta run, tell me if I miss out on anything at work tomorrow.

Military Shark

Juniors
cheese said:
He does seem very very upset doesn't he.

I'm surprised he didn't call me a poo poo head, after his humiliating effort of "you smell like spew"

You should try and get use to talking in the first person, not the third.

Try it and see how that works for you, let me know.

Cause I like you and was once where you are now, here is an icon for you :p

Inferno

Coach
Military Shark said:
How many threads do we need in this forum talking about how bad Kimmorly is or how much you dont want him in your team ?

Short answer?

As many as it takes.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I might start a thread "How many games will BK lose for us over the next couple of years?"

OR

"How many games will BK play till he gets shafted"

Inferno

Coach
I am very positive, I mean I am still going to support the Sharks despite them re-signing the worst full back in rugby league history. That is pretty fuggen positive.

Look at it this way, you have a kid who continually f**ks up, do you do nothing and act positive that he will change by himself, or do you kick his ass and put him on the straight and narrow?

Quigs

Immortal
Military Shark said:
Oh Mr Positive himself.

No - - No Military.

Inferno isn't a Mr Positive.

No Our Inferno is more into the Mr Hanky mode.

Cheers
Love Youse All even $250,000.00 per year 31 year old halfbacks

Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Latest posts