What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get the drug testers in at canberra

RABK

Referee
bullsh*t, you're not laughing. You're laying on your bed, head under pillow, crying your eyes out and telling your mum to go away as she knocks on your door asking 'whats wrong my Tim Tam?'

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think they missed Brett Finch... first time this season he and Timmy Smith didn't play together (or one of the first). Stability and gelling of the halves IMO has been a great helper for the Eels, that and I think having Hindy in the lineup always lifts them.

That said, Canberra were simply awesome early on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Johns Magic said:
No Willow, you can't ban Dodge!
I didn't say anything about banning.
Removing access can be forum specific.

Johns Magic said:
Who else will devote their lives to making everyone banners!?!?!?
Dodger's banners are fantastic and despite him being pain in the NRL forum, his efforts in the Wet Canvas forum are to be applauded.

But you can't see that forum... right?

Mr Saab

Referee
jc155776 said:
later till when? the replays not till tomorrow, the results are all over this site, fair dinkum its not like a delayed channel 9 game.

Please dont talk sense, it hurts the left hand side of Tossahs brain.
Didnt you know that some people stay in the bedrooms for 4 days and watch the replay on Tuesday not knowing any league scores.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
No Willow, you can't ban Dodge!

Who else will devote their lives to making everyone banners!?!?!?
I'll do it! Here, I've already started for next week:
Banner.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
bullsh*t, you're not laughing. You're laying on your bed, head under pillow, crying your eyes out and telling your mum to go away as she knocks on your door asking 'whats wrong my Tim Tam?'

:lol:

Profiler?

ManlyFan07

Juniors
Dodger said:
Mate... there's spoiler threads for a reason. People don't wanna know scores from titles on the forum until fulltime or later.

I think it is time we all boycotted putting up spoiler warnings....... if you don't want to know the result of an in progress or delayed telecast game, then stay off the net.

Mr Saab

Referee
RABK..

Profiling is generally useful in formulating hypotheses about crimes based upon a thorough knowledge of the crimescene, which is then compared to a database of previously solved crimes. Like psych testing, these similarities are only useful to the extent that they are based on similar datasets, and this is often not known at the time the profile is first constructed.

Now apply that to Dodge and what you have learned about him over the past 4 yrs.
Your post about him crying in bed is most probably very true

RABK

Referee
:LOL:

Thanks for that. I should have known - i'm a big fan of Law and Order, CSI etc.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Dodger said:
I think they missed Brett Finch... first time this season he and Timmy Smith didn't play together (or one of the first). Stability and gelling of the halves IMO has been a great helper for the Eels, that and I think having Hindy in the lineup always lifts them.

That said, Canberra were simply awesome early on.
When Parra hammered us earlier in the season their halves were Smith/Green.

Hindy was a big loss but those first 12 minutes were just pure bliss.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Honestly, thats the most dominate 20 minutes of footy ive seen for some time. The execution was absolutely perfect, we completed our sets, the forwards did their jobs, the halves gave the backs good quaility ball and the rest was history

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It was surprising that statistically the Eels won the second half.

Latest posts