What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Day 2024. XPA DAY. Sharks Womens team, Newtown Jets, and the other game. Why at 1.40am has no game day thread been made?

Eion

First Grade
Fair play to the girls, great spirit to come back, I didn’t give them a hope at half time. A couple calls finally went our way, but we were dudded in the first half.
Our kicking game did let us down, but that roosters girl is streets ahead of the comp with those bombs and set kicks.
They should be proud.

ragzouken

Juniors
Are you sure? There were calls in here that the even up was on. And it was. His calls gave us field position to mount the comeback.

The bitch in the bunker though. She's a window liquor

Aitken tackled one of our defenders when penitani got the strip was cooked, what was the two points for by the way?

Quick tap in first half from high contact aswell from memory

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Aitken tackled one of our defenders when penitani got the strip was cooked, what was the two points for by the way?
Holli Wheeler laying in the ruck
Quick tap in first half from high contact as well from memory
More details needed.

The Sharkatinas had 500% more influence on the result than the ref. They were the same as the NRL side. Let in tries after poor discipline which is on them.

Ziggy was 6/10. Badger was her usual 1/10. Sure, Ziggy could have had a better game but it goes both ways. Always does.

You know what? Players play the game. Referees officiate games. Coaches coach the players. Yet only the refs and coaches get blamed for losses no matter how bad the players are,

It's warped logic

Holli Wheeler laying in the ruck

More details needed.

The Sharkatinas had 500% more influence on the result than the ref. They were the same as the NRL side. Let in tries after poor discipline which is on them.

Ziggy was 6/10. Badger was her usual 1/10. Sure, Ziggy could have had a better game but it goes both ways. Always does.

You know what? Players play the game. Referees officiate games. Coaches coach the players. Yet only the refs and coaches get blamed for losses no matter how bad the players are,

It's warped logic
The only real issue I had was with that one decision when they lost it cold in a tackle and he called it back because he called tackle whilst it was still in motion, then called their loss of ball back. That just wasn't right, they lost it cold, doesn't matter when it happens.
It was truly bizarre, and I think they score just after, which was our fault in the end .
He wasn't good, bunker either, but we lost that game by not rectifying faults until too late.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The only real issue I had was with that one decision when they lost it cold in a tackle and he called it back because he called tackle whilst it was still in motion, then called their loss of ball back. That just wasn't right, they lost it cold, doesn't matter when it happens.
It was truly bizarre, and I think they score just after, which was our fault in the end .
He wasn't good, bunker either, but we lost that game by not rectifying faults until too late.
Yeah, but when it's all said and done that's one moment in a game of a couple of million moments.

Refs are no more imperfect than anyone who makes it onto the field.

Except Ashley 400. He's the best ref ever and will excel in the big one.

Eion

First Grade
Ha I thought he did good. Somethun for the kiddies and a bogan anthem with a guitar solo for the rest of us.
There’s been plenty worse.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ha I thought he did good. Somethun for the kiddies and a bogan anthem with a guitar solo for the rest of us.
There’s been plenty worse.
So did I. Never heard him before and although not "live" the sound was OK.

The Bogan was great! Old time rock n roll.

Yeah, but when it's all said and done that's one moment in a game of a couple of million moments.

Refs are no more imperfect than anyone who makes it onto the field.

Except Ashley 400. He's the best ref ever and will excel in the big one.
Yep that's why I only pointed out that one.
He was dubious against us in the first half, he is being trained as an NRL ref, that means he had to do the obligatory even-ups in the second half.
We lost in two places, the first half non reacting to what was going on, and,
The fecking kick by Preston.
We had them before that pathetic kick.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yep that's why I only pointed out that one.
He was dubious against us in the first half, he is being trained as an NRL ref, that means he had to do the obligatory even-ups in the second half.
We lost in two places, the first half non reacting to what was going on, and,
The fecking kick by Preston.
We had them before that pathetic kick.
uuugggghhhhhhhh. That was amateur hour. Only had to keep it in play.