What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 22 - Vs Sharks

callmack1

Staff member

Gutted that Cody has been ruled out. I mean, we already had bugger all of a chance tomorrow, but I was starting to feel a wee bit optimistic. Fair to say this news has completely killed that, and I just can't see how we win this game now with who we have missing, especially now that Cody is out.

Always enjoy Mavo's footage as it gives you a few clues.

You can see Cody in the background doing some running drills initially, then he walks behind the goal line looking pretty gutted. Obviously, we tried to see how he went in the captain's run today, and he wasn't good to go.

Taane was also doing some running drills with Cody so is there some concern around him for tomorrow too??

callmack1

Staff member

Awesome shots from inside today's captain's run. In one of the last slides, we go inside the circle to Cam addressing the boys. Looks like 'front loading our energy' is back, but I liked everything else he said. I guess he is right to some degree, the way we start is going to be crucial tomorrow night.

Latest posts