What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Day 2024. XPA DAY. Sharks Womens team, Newtown Jets, and the other game. Why at 1.40am has no game day thread been made?

Craigshark

First Grade
She did it consistently last year, hence why myself and @shaggs have not been a fan of hers from the start.
Chad got lucky, his kick in the GF that caused angst didn't cause a loss in the end

the one at the end that gave the storm the set start from the scrum? FMD as soon as he did that I sat down and couldn’t watch.. I didn’t watch the last minute of the game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
the one at the end that gave the storm the set start from the scrum? FMD as soon as he did that I sat down and couldn’t watch.. I didn’t watch the last minute of the game.
No the one where she kicked it dead when we were only 2 points behind and had all the momentum. Gave them a 7 tackle set,

shaggs

Coach
I don’t think the team misses Preston and wheeler next year. The addition of Johnston from the knights is huge.
They’ll find a 7 somewhere
Hannaway looks the goods

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I don’t think the team misses Preston and wheeler next year. The addition of Johnston from the knights is huge.
They’ll find a 7 somewhere
Hannaway looks the goods
Hannaway will be the 7.

Tonegato back to 6

Jada back as 1.

They need new wingers as well.

shaggs

Coach
Hannaway will be the 7.

Tonegato back to 6

Jada back as 1.

They need new wingers as well.
Agreed. The wingers this year have been ordinary
Also those rugby converts might not be there next season. There weren’t up to the pace

I know the Harvey girls struggled but were the wingers better than staples and ravics

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Agreed. The wingers this year have been ordinary
Also those rugby converts might not be there next season. There weren’t up to the pace

I know the Harvey girls struggled but were the wingers better than staples and ravics
Well there's Grace-Lee Weekes who was in top squad but did a syndo/#fib combo and didn't play.

Don't know who's who in the Harvey Zoo though,

Frenzy.

Post Whore
How are Penrith so fit compared to everyone else
Don't think they are necessarily. I just think they have an advanced gearbox and know when to change up or change down. They seem to be able to hibernate in big games. Just do enough to hold teams out and conserve energy doing it. Then they smell a chance and up they go. 4th, 5th, overdrive!

SadShark

Bench
Penrith have:
1. Tenacity
2. Heart
3. Aggression
4. Fire in the belly
5. The will to win
6. Belief in themselves
7. A leader

All of the above, the Sharks do not have. Won’t have it in 2025 either. Soft cocks.

SharkShocked

Bench
Don't think they are necessarily. I just think they have an advanced gearbox and know when to change up or change down. They seem to be able to hibernate in big games. Just do enough to hold teams out and conserve energy doing it. Then they smell a chance and up they go. 4th, 5th, overdrive!

I dunno. I reckon they’ve been the fittest team for years. They just don’t stop. More than any other side.
Might be also the mentality fitness. But they’re just at such a higher level and losing people every year.

They also gang tackle and fatigue you better than any other side. Physicality levels are nuts.

roboshark

Coach
Penrith have:
1. Tenacity
2. Heart
3. Aggression
4. Fire in the belly
5. The will to win
6. Belief in themselves
7. A leader

All of the above, the Sharks do not have. Won’t have it in 2025 either. Soft cocks.
And people reckon I'm negative lol.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Penrith have:
1. Tenacity
2. Heart
3. Aggression
4. Fire in the belly
5. The will to win
6. Belief in themselves
7. A leader

There's always another 15 sides you could choose to support. Maybe try the Goons or the Tigers ... that'll raise your spirits

SadShark

Bench
There's always another 15 sides you could choose to support. Maybe try the Goons or the Tigers ... that'll raise your spirits
You, are captain soft cock. How bout you go do what’s best for you ya flog and go fist your colon. You love losing, so lose away loser. Queer cock suckin’ arsehole you are.

Never hated any merkin on the forum more than your pure loser bile.

Craigshark

First Grade
No the one where she kicked it dead when we were only 2 points behind and had all the momentum. Gave them a 7 tackle set,

lol no I was referring to the Chad kick in the gf.

yeah I know. That kick ruined their whole momentum. All she had to do was kick it anywhere but dead